Would you have Hair loss when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Hair loss is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are female, 2-9 old, also have Hyperthyroidism, and take medication Avelox.
We study 36 people who have Hair loss and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Hair loss >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 122,906 Pneumonia patients)
Hair loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,705 Hair loss patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 36 people who have pneumonia and Hair Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Hair loss * :
|Hair loss||80.33%||19.67% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Hair loss * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||1.75%||15.79%||0.00%||0.00%||7.02%||24.56%||50.88% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hair loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperthyroidism (24 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 66.67%)
- Pyrexia (6 people, 16.67%)
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 16.67%)
- Cardiomyopathy (6 people, 16.67%)
- Hiv infection (6 people, 16.67%)
- Asthma (3 people, 8.33%)
- Pruritus (3 people, 8.33%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 8.33%)
- Gastric disorder (3 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (27 people, 75.00%)
- Invanz (26 people, 72.22%)
- Gentamicin (25 people, 69.44%)
- Augmentin '125' (24 people, 66.67%)
- Cefpodoxime proxetil (24 people, 66.67%)
- Levaquin (7 people, 19.44%)
- Ceftazidime (6 people, 16.67%)
- Valtrex (6 people, 16.67%)
- Isentress (6 people, 16.67%)
- Enalapril maleate (5 people, 13.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pneumonia and hair loss on
Do you have Pneumonia and Hair Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Hair Loss and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Hair loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.