Would you have Memory loss when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Memory loss is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Quit smoking, and take medication Chantix.
We study 110 people who have Memory loss and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Memory loss >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Pneumonia 122,474 patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.(view latest reports from 62,109 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 110 people who have pneumonia and Memory Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||66.40%||33.60% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.92%||7.34%||10.09%||14.68%||32.11%||34.86% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (28 people, 25.45%)
- Depression (21 people, 19.09%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 19.09%)
- Asthma (18 people, 16.36%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 15.45%)
- Pain (14 people, 12.73%)
- Arthritis (13 people, 11.82%)
- Bladder disorder (13 people, 11.82%)
- Thyroid disorder (12 people, 10.91%)
- Neuralgia (12 people, 10.91%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (28 people, 25.45%)
- Avelox (26 people, 23.64%)
- Lisinopril (24 people, 21.82%)
- Prednisone (24 people, 21.82%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 21.82%)
- Lasix (23 people, 20.91%)
- Lorazepam (22 people, 20.00%)
- Oxycontin (21 people, 19.09%)
- Neurontin (21 people, 19.09%)
- Klor-con (20 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Memory Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Memory Loss and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs? (1 answer)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? I either need to get some acceptance or find answers to the effects this medicine is causing..afraid to change up her medicines but needless to say I am worried...
- What's wrong with me?
I have always been very impatient about everything. I'm never on time
I can't get anything accomplished around the house I can't concentrate or focus to get the laundry done or the dishes...I walk in circles most days accomplishing nothing!
Paperwork really stresses me! Wheat her it be for my kids school or for work (I'm a new realtor)
I just can't seem to do it and always have to ask for help or have someone do it for me! I get very frustrated easily.
I tend to rant in about things that have no meaning or importance and dismiss important things or forget them at home (signed contracts, keys...)
I'm getting worse and my dr has put me in seroquill xr recently and I've been on wellbutrin now for about two months. My depression is somewhat better by I still have NO focus and can't seem to get anything done! Weeks go by and I just don't know what I've done with my time!!!
- Does one ever get their memory back after discontinueing the tysabri?
vesicare 10mg x1 bupropion 150mg x1
lisinopril 5mg as needed bupropion 300mg x1
fluoxetine 20mg x1 alprazolam 0.5mg - bedtime
vigil 250mg x1 melatonin 3mg - bedtime
aubagio 14mg. x1 diphenhydramine 50mg - bedtime
carvedilol 6.25mg x1 aspirin 500mg - bedtime
bupropion 300mg x1
baclofen 10mg as needed DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE?
- Memory loss& confusion
I can not remember the majority or most of my past.I am very,very confused about things or stuff that I used to know everything about
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do? (1 answer)
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
More questions for: Pneumonia, Memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on track. It seems like every time I try these pills I get pushed off course. Anyways here's my experience with pristiq. Day1) dilation ofpupils was noticed with in a few hours, it started to feel like I was on sshrooms....I'd look in the mirror and feel so much love...just stand there staring. I slept better than I did in months. Day 2) Sadly though, when I woke up I couldn't climax, it was like I was numb. My pupils were still dilated and I still felt an out pouring of love and admiration while looking at myself. I tried hard not to fixate and get ready for work. I noticed that my tummy wasn't bloated anymore, I hadn't felt this much releaf in months. As I took my daily 50mg I reassured myself that it was ok not to climax in favor of all the good things I'm feeling now. Pristiq didn't interfere with my routine other than climaxing. Day 3) I awoke well rested with a happy tummy and it didn't bother me a bit not to climax, I jumped out of bed and started my day with vigor. The moment I took my dose and left the house is the last thing I remember! From what I wrote in my calendar, the notes I took, and my phone history I can piece together the things I did for 7 more days!!! I went to work, but my coworker was on holidays so it was just me alone in the office, I have no family or friends in this country (I moved to get away from a bad situation, hence cptsd) anyways I had no interaction. The only thing that brought me out was probably that I stopped taking the medication on day7 (According to the amount of medication left)....it's taken 14 more days to get out of the pristiq fog. During that time I've experienced nightly vivid dreams/ nightmares, extreme sweating and high body temperature, my stomach discomfort fluctuates but I can control it through diet, I'm able to climax again though it takes time, my pupils returned to normal a few days after I returned to myself...I seem to have memory impairment.
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Have had vision changes, such as blurred vision.
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothes all around my bed. Doctor has prescribed a beta blocker to alleviate the sweats, but there is no change. Short term memory is poor - could the Z pill be causing this?
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Memory loss
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Loratadine was prescribed for "sinus headaches" by pediatric doctor, medicine has had no significant impact on allergies or the headaches it was originally prescribed for. Listed symptoms first noticed after approx. 1 to 1.5 years of continuous use.
- I take it with celexa to even out my highs and lows. Unfortunately, I have memory problems,(200 mg daily), mostly short term. I didn't have this problem before I started taking the medications. My wife is on it also, (100 mg daily). She experiences the same. She is taking effexor.
- Had massive saddle pulmonary embolism in Aug 14, INR stable at 2.4 on Warfarin but am experiencing memory loss - names in particular, why I went into room or logged on to computer to look something up. Demanding Ass Director role so quite concerned. Age 55. No reason for clot ever discovered - ca ...
- I took Lexapro all throughout high school and one year in college. i was taken off lexapro when i was put on adderall after being misdiagnosed with adhd. i was also on abilify my senior year of high school. i got off of adderall after one semester of school. I can not remember a time when my memory ...
- I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Memory loss
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.