Home > Pneumonia > Memory loss > Pneumonia and Memory loss
Review: could Pneumonia cause Memory loss?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Among them, 110 have Memory loss. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Memory loss >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 14, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 110 (0.94%) have Memory Loss.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||66.40%||33.60% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.93%||7.41%||10.19%||14.81%||32.41%||35.19% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (28 people, 25.45%)
- Depression (21 people, 19.09%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 19.09%)
- Asthma (18 people, 16.36%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 15.45%)
- Pain (14 people, 12.73%)
- Arthritis (13 people, 11.82%)
- Bladder disorder (13 people, 11.82%)
- Thyroid disorder (12 people, 10.91%)
- Neuralgia (12 people, 10.91%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (28 people, 25.45%)
- Avelox (26 people, 23.64%)
- Lisinopril (24 people, 21.82%)
- Prednisone (24 people, 21.82%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 21.82%)
- Lasix (23 people, 20.91%)
- Lorazepam (22 people, 20.00%)
- Oxycontin (21 people, 19.09%)
- Neurontin (21 people, 19.09%)
- Klor-con (20 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Memory Loss?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Memory Loss and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Went I to hospital for impacted bowels, ended up with pneumonia and then began suffering memory loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pneumonia, Memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Memory loss
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Memory Loss related symptom studies:
- Memory Loss in Anxiety (1,896 reports)
- Memory Loss in Blood pressure (2,604 reports)
- Memory Loss in Depression (4,543 reports)
- Memory Loss in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (2,511 reports)
- Memory Loss in Hypertension (2,847 reports)
- Memory Loss in Insomnia concerns (2,077 reports)
- Memory Loss in Multiple sclerosis (7,712 reports)
- Memory Loss in Osteoporosis (1,745 reports)
- Memory Loss in Pain (2,741 reports)
- Memory Loss in Quit smoking (1,784 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.