Would you have Metabolic encephalopathy when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Metabolic encephalopathy is reported only by a few people with Pneumonia.
We study 5 people who have Metabolic encephalopathy and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Metabolic encephalopathy >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Pneumonia 122,474 patients)
Metabolic encephalopathy (disorder or disease of the brain due to the body's disability to use energy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, pain, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Metabolic encephalopathy 1,399 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 5 people who have pneumonia and Metabolic Encephalopathy are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Metabolic encephalopathy * :
|Metabolic encephalopathy||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Metabolic encephalopathy * :
|Metabolic encephalopathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Lobar pneumonia (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cefuroxime (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ceftriaxone (1 people, 20.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Moxifloxacin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Metabolic Encephalopathy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Metabolic Encephalopathy and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Metabolic Encephalopathy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Metabolic encephalopathy
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Metabolic encephalopathy
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I completed the antibiotic, and since its completion, I am seeming to have side effects continuing to appear.
I have a history of eczema, and my skin has been very itchy. I started using a tea tree oil soap, and question if this is also taking away "good" flora and is exacerbating the yeast on ...
- I had severe pneumonia. I became psychotic as soon as drip started, but no one realised that may be caused by antibiotic so continued full course for 2 weeks. Was admitted to psychiatric hospital twice for 2 weeks and am still on anti psychotics now, 6 weeks later.
How long does it take to recover? ...
- 80 year old female with pneumonia who has been wheezing, has a generalized rash, decreased urine output, and has had diarrhea several times. Alert and oriented x 3, stable vital signs with temp of 100.8. Allergic to Augmentin
- radiation induced pneumonitis. treated with prednisone and pentoxifilline. Off pentox and weaning from prednisone. Got severe petechia discontinued pentoxifilline. started to fade. began taking gabapentin 1 week. petechia returned. Stopped after 1 week
- Pnumonia 6 years ago - given prednisone
Relapse 1 year later - prednisone
THR last year on 2 hips April 18th 2013 & Aug 6th 2013
Cause Avascualr Necrosis from prednisone
Severe asthma Hospitalized - Given predisone and hips/Femur's hurt - scale 7 on pain scale
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Metabolic encephalopathy
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.