Would you have Metabolic alkalosis when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Metabolic alkalosis is reported only by a few people with Pneumonia.
We study 5 people who have Metabolic alkalosis and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Metabolic alkalosis >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 122,906 Pneumonia patients)
Metabolic alkalosis (too much bicarbonate in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, cardiac failure, pain. (latest reports from 655 Metabolic alkalosis patients)
On Feb, 10, 2015: 5 people who have pneumonia and Metabolic Alkalosis are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Metabolic alkalosis * :
|Metabolic alkalosis||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Metabolic alkalosis * :
|Metabolic alkalosis||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bronchopneumonia (3 people, 60.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Piperacillin and tazobactam (3 people, 60.00%)
- Augmentin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 20.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrovent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Prevacid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Toradol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Primaxin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Metabolic Alkalosis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Metabolic Alkalosis and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Metabolic alkalosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Garlic for a 95-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Dementia (madness)
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 44-year old woman with Pneumonitis. The patient has Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Yeast Infection - Skin (fungal infection of skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Aripiprazole, Clarithromycin for a 52-year old woman with Acute Psychosis, Pneumonia. The patient has Psychosis
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Rocephin for a 82-year old woman with Anticoagulant Therapy, Pneumonia. The patient has Wheezing, Fever, Diarrhea, Urine Flow Decreased, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel Xr, Prednisone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 55-year old woman with Depression, Pneumonitis, Depression - Major. The patient has Petechia
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.