Review: could Pneumonia cause Nausea?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Among them, 425 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Nausea >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 425 (3.62%) have Nausea.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (46 people, 10.82%)
- Bronchopneumonia (43 people, 10.12%)
- Prophylaxis (36 people, 8.47%)
- Depression (34 people, 8.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (26 people, 6.12%)
- Insomnia (26 people, 6.12%)
- Asthma (21 people, 4.94%)
- Gout (18 people, 4.24%)
- Pyrexia (17 people, 4.00%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 3.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clarithromycin (91 people, 21.41%)
- Avelox (74 people, 17.41%)
- Levofloxacin (61 people, 14.35%)
- Rocephin (54 people, 12.71%)
- Levaquin (53 people, 12.47%)
- Zithromax (50 people, 11.76%)
- Prednisone (44 people, 10.35%)
- Lasix (41 people, 9.65%)
- Ketek (41 people, 9.65%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (39 people, 9.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Nausea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Pneumonia, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Nausea
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Nausea related symptom studies:
- Nausea in Blood pressure (9,589 reports)
- Nausea in Contraception (5,871 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,130 reports)
- Nausea in Ms (6,177 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Nausea in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,021 reports)
- Nausea in Tobacco abuse (9,948 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (12,942 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Biaxin for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Aspirin, Lyrica, Simvastatin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole, Metformin Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Iron Dextran, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Valtrex, Septra Ds, Clonazepam, Nystatin And Triamcinolone Acetonide, Vitamin D for a patient with Idiopathic Diffuse Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis, Blood Clots, Fibromyalgia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypothyroidism, Gastric Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Antidepressant Therapy, Hot Flushes Nos, Anemia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Diuretic Therapy, Shingles, Pneumonia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Rash, Laboratory Test. The patient has Anxiety Aggravated, Dizziness, Nausea Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Brimonidine Tartrate, Paxil, Mucinex - 600MG, Folvron - 182MG;0.33MG, Gabapentin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Remeron, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Xanax Xr, Digoxin, Protonix, Levaquin, Insulin for a patient with Pain, Tachycardia, Nervous System Disorder, Bradycardia, Ear Congestion, Anemia, Hypotension, Constipation, Insomnia, Anxiety, Abdominal Discomfort, Pneumonia, Diabetic Coma. The patient has Nausea Aggravated, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Leg Pain, Black Feces Tarlike, Frequent Or Urgent Urination
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Nausea
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pneumonia, Nausea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.