Pneumonia and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Avelox and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 636 people who have Pneumonia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
636 people who have Pneumonia and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Nausea *:
- female: 63.9 %
- male: 36.1 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.18 %
- 2-9: 1.07 %
- 10-19: 2.5 %
- 20-29: 7.32 %
- 30-39: 10.36 %
- 40-49: 11.96 %
- 50-59: 20.18 %
- 60+: 46.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (62 people, 9.75%)
- Preventive Health Care (45 people, 7.08%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (36 people, 5.66%)
- Depression (36 people, 5.66%)
- Asthma (29 people, 4.56%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avelox (81 people, 12.74%)
- Clarithromycin (75 people, 11.79%)
- Levaquin (74 people, 11.64%)
- Lasix (47 people, 7.39%)
- Ketek (38 people, 5.97%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (256 people, 40.25%)
- Diarrhea (166 people, 26.10%)
- Dizziness (114 people, 17.92%)
- Breathing Difficulty (109 people, 17.14%)
- Weakness (103 people, 16.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Pneumonia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Clarithromycin (latest reports from 194,441 Pneumonia patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,261 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Im a 35 year old male. I've been prescribed suboxone and in an outpatient drug treatment program for two plus years. I've never had Pneumonia in my life up until two years ago. My first experience with Pneumonia almost killed me. I ended up having surgery and hospitalized for about a month. Then ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on stelara for a year and 1 month. I just received my xray results and turns out I have pneumonia. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much risk I have from dealing with pneumonia on stelara. I've been wheezing on and off for over month. But 2 days ago I was not just ...
I have been taking glaucoma medicines with side effects that include wheezing, shortness of breath drowsiness, lethargy, Blepharitis. I have all of them and am considered a "one percenter" because supposedly only 1 to 4 people out of 100 are affected. Around the beginning of April of this year ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don