Home > Pneumonia > Nose bleed > Pneumonia and Nose bleed
Review: could Pneumonia cause Nose bleed (Nosebleed)?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Nose bleed (Nosebleed). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Nose bleed >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Nose bleed (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 140,412 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 43 (0.37%) have Nose Bleed.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nose bleed * :
|Nose bleed||34.48%||65.52% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nose bleed * :
|Nose bleed||0.00%||3.70%||9.26%||5.56%||1.85%||12.96%||18.52%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Epilepsy (10 people, 23.26%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 16.28%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 13.95%)
- Bronchopneumonia (5 people, 11.63%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (3 people, 6.98%)
- Cytomegalovirus chorioretinitis (3 people, 6.98%)
- Atrial flutter (3 people, 6.98%)
- Arrhythmia supraventricular (2 people, 4.65%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 4.65%)
- Asthma (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Acetaminophen (14 people, 32.56%)
- Rocephin (11 people, 25.58%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (8 people, 18.60%)
- Amoxicillin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 16.28%)
- Clarithromycin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Valproate sodium (6 people, 13.95%)
- Magnesium oxide (6 people, 13.95%)
- Zonisamide (6 people, 13.95%)
- Fragmin (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Nose Bleed?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nose Bleed and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Nose Bleed
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Nose Bleed related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (48 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (50 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis