Home > Pneumonia > Nose bleed > Pneumonia and Nose bleed
Review: could Pneumonia cause Nose bleed (Nosebleed)?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Nose bleed (Nosebleed). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Nose bleed >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 762,438 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Clarithromycin, Levofloxacin.
Nose bleed (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 140,102 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 11,734 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 43 (0.37%) have Nose Bleed.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nose bleed * :
|Nose bleed||34.48%||65.52% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Nose bleed * :
|Nose bleed||0.00%||3.70%||9.26%||5.56%||1.85%||12.96%||18.52%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Epilepsy (10 people, 23.26%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 16.28%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 13.95%)
- Bronchopneumonia (5 people, 11.63%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (3 people, 6.98%)
- Cytomegalovirus chorioretinitis (3 people, 6.98%)
- Atrial flutter (3 people, 6.98%)
- Arrhythmia supraventricular (2 people, 4.65%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 4.65%)
- Asthma (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Acetaminophen (14 people, 32.56%)
- Rocephin (11 people, 25.58%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (8 people, 18.60%)
- Amoxicillin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 16.28%)
- Clarithromycin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Valproate sodium (6 people, 13.95%)
- Magnesium oxide (6 people, 13.95%)
- Zonisamide (6 people, 13.95%)
- Fragmin (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Nose Bleed?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Nose Bleed and Pneumonia
- group for people who have Pneumonia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, hypoxia, myeloproliferative disorder (without acute transformationn), malnutrition and pneumonia.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
taking prednisone for only 4 days, 20mg/3 times daily, have had nose bleed the last 2 days. have now stopped taking prednisone. the poison ivy has cleared up. will the nose bleeds now stop? anything I should continue to watch for?
From this study (2 months ago):
Diagnosed with acute Glaucoma, operated with laser and given Lumigan 1 drop in each eye nightly.
A few weeks later nose bleed from one nostril quite heavy. Occurs on a weekly basis. Dr prescribed anti biotics, and cream. Not working.
Any advice will be appreciated please.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Nose bleed
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Nose Bleed related symptom studies:
Pneumonia is also known as: Bronchopneumonia, Community-acquired pneumonia, Pneumonitis.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (17 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (43 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (44 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Birth Control Over The Counter
- Prismasol Bgk 0 2 5 In Plastic Container
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (actavis Elizabeth) 50mg
- Contraceptives Over The Counter