Would you have Numbness and tingling when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Numbness and tingling is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 13 people who have Numbness and tingling and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Pneumonia and Numbness and tingling >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 122,910 Pneumonia patients)
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Numbness and tingling patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 13 people who have pneumonia and Numbness And Tingling are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||7.14%||14.29%||0.00%||21.43%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal (4 people, 30.77%)
- Cytomegalovirus test positive (2 people, 15.38%)
- Angioplasty (2 people, 15.38%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 15.38%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 15.38%)
- Hyperkalaemia (2 people, 15.38%)
- Pain (2 people, 15.38%)
- Hypotension (2 people, 15.38%)
- Arrhythmia (2 people, 15.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (7 people, 53.85%)
- Lasix (7 people, 53.85%)
- Calcium (5 people, 38.46%)
- Warfarin sodium (5 people, 38.46%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 38.46%)
- Mirapex (5 people, 38.46%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 38.46%)
- Gabapentin (5 people, 38.46%)
- Potassium chloride (5 people, 38.46%)
- Simvastatin (5 people, 38.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pneumonia and numbness and tingling on
Do you have Pneumonia and Numbness And Tingling?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Nexium, Metformin, Lexapro, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with ADHD, Acid Reflux, Diabetes, Depression, Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling, Mouth Ulcers
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 39-year old man with Psoriasis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.