Home > Pneumonia > Pain - leg > Pneumonia and Pain - leg
Review: could Pneumonia cause Pain - leg (Leg pain)?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Pain - leg >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Pain - leg
Pain - leg (latest reports from 2,963 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 1 (0.01%) has Pain - Leg.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Pain - leg * :
|Pain - leg||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Pain - leg * :
|Pain - leg||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal discomfort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic coma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nervous system disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tachycardia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bradycardia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ear congestion (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax xr (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Polyethylene glycol 3350 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Pain - Leg?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg
Comments from related studies:
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pneumonia, Pain - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Pain - leg
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Pain - Leg related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 hour ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased