Pneumonia and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Levaquin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 608 people who have Pneumonia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 03, 2017
608 people who have Pneumonia and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 74.32 %
- male: 25.68 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.16 %
- 10-19: 1.94 %
- 20-29: 5.43 %
- 30-39: 12.4 %
- 40-49: 12.98 %
- 50-59: 21.12 %
- 60+: 44.96 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (54 people, 8.88%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (49 people, 8.06%)
- Depression (47 people, 7.73%)
- Asthma (45 people, 7.40%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (29 people, 4.77%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin (181 people, 29.77%)
- Avelox (93 people, 15.30%)
- Prednisone (51 people, 8.39%)
- Folic Acid (51 people, 8.39%)
- Lasix (50 people, 8.22%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (127 people, 20.89%)
- Breathing Difficulty (108 people, 17.76%)
- Weakness (106 people, 17.43%)
- Joint Pain (97 people, 15.95%)
- Oedema Peripheral (83 people, 13.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Pneumonia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Clarithromycin (latest reports from 194,441 Pneumonia patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,239 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi I've been on stelara for a year and 1 month. I just received my xray results and turns out I have pneumonia. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much risk I have from dealing with pneumonia on stelara. I've been wheezing on and off for over month. But 2 days ago I was not just ...
I have been taking glaucoma medicines with side effects that include wheezing, shortness of breath drowsiness, lethargy, Blepharitis. I have all of them and am considered a "one percenter" because supposedly only 1 to 4 people out of 100 are affected. Around the beginning of April of this year ...