Would you have Seizure (Seizures) when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: there is no Seizure reported by people with Pneumonia yet.
We study people who have Seizure (Seizures) and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Seizure >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Pneumonia 122,474 patients)
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, epilepsy.(latest reports from Seizure 944 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Pneumonia and Seizure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Seizure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, i feel like the medicine isn't helping me at all. i was wondering if medical marijuana has helped anyone with this, or has anything information that i can read?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Seizures)
The medicine my doctor has been having me take makes me moody, not wanting sex, tired, not hungry, among other things; I don't like how much this medicine has changed me and needed some help with research.
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply (1 answer)
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Seizures, and takes Carbamazepine)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
- If a person runs out out of his seizure med dilantin & is unable to get it refilled today, can he take another seizure med, neurotin? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Seizures, and takes Dilantin)
Can my boyfriend take my Neurotin, just for today to prevent seizures, until he gets his Dilantin refill tomorrow?? Or will it be better to just hold out til he gets his refill?
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Seizure
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Seizure
- A study of side effects of Xiaflex for a patient with Dupuytren's Contracture. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: I had the Xiaflex injections in my right hand to address Dupuytren Contractures. The process appeared to be successful at first with the symptoms decreasing.
I then started having seizures that caused me to be "out of it" for several minutes. During those seizures, I had no idea where I was or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
Comments: My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative di ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Zoloft for a patient with Anger, Depression. The patient has Migraine, Psychotic Behaviour, Seizures, Loss Of Consciousness
Comments: Patient gets a migraine, then appears to be confused, disoriented and thinks they are someone else, doesn't recognize anyone familiar to them; then has a seizure and doesn't remember anything besides the migraine
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a patient with Pneumonitis. The patient has Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Yeast Infection - Skin (fungal infection of skin)
Comments: I completed the antibiotic, and since its completion, I am seeming to have side effects continuing to appear.
I have a history of eczema, and my skin has been very itchy. I started using a tea tree oil soap, and question if this is also taking away "good" flora and is exacerbating the yeast on ...
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: The nurses that gave me the depo said its a possibility that the depo caused the seizures because after getting it for two years the doctors office moved and I ended up being on it for four years with no breaks. About a year before I stopped taking it, I started having seizures in my sleep every two ...
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Seizure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.