Home > Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) > Muscle cramps > Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and Muscle cramps
Would you have Muscle cramps when you have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)?
We study 3 people who have Muscle cramps and Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and Muscle cramps >>>
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) (latest reports from 6,065 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Spironolactone, Glucophage, Yasmin, Yaz.
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) (latest reports from 51,096 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 2,354 people who have polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) are studied. Among them, 3 (0.13%) have Muscle Cramps.
Gender of people who have polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||200.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hidradenitis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Polycystic ovaries (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allergies (1 people, 33.33%)
- Asthma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Seizures (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Kidney stones (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypersomnia (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pentoxifylline (1 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium citrate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vistaril (1 people, 33.33%)
- Spironolactone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Insulin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ortho evra (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fortamet (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 33.33%)
- Combivent (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos) and Muscle Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps and Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
- support group for people who have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Have people on pravstatin experienced muscle cramps on the same level as those taking zocor?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, and takes Zocor, Pravastatin Sodium)
experience severe thigh cramps often when using Zocor.
afraid to start using pravastatin and wonder if pravastatin would cause the same
- I have pcos and also taking birth control. i am currently experiencing breast swelling. does the breast swelling mean that metformin is working on my body out is it considered just a side effect?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Hypothyroidism, and takes Metformin, Synthroid)
I have had PCOS since I was 15 years old. I am not diabetic my glucose levels are fine. I have been trying to get pregnant since I was 24 with no success. I went through 6 month cycle of clomid, progesterone, novarel injections and IUI with no success. I have been on birth control since I was 15 and ...
- Is it ok to take methocarbamol and metronidazole at the same time
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Polycystic Ovaries, and takes Metronidazole, Methocarbamol)
Took methocarbamol because of pain in my shoulder and I have a bacteria infection so I also took metronidazol and my eye lids are swollen
More questions for: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), Muscle cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Novocaine at the dentist office
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and takes Paxil, Novocain)
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, Hypertension Controlled, Cholesterol Controlled, and takes Aspirin, Lopid, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Allopurinol)
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
More reviews for: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), Muscle cramps
- A study of side effects of Viibryd for a patient with Depression. The patient has Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction)
Comments: both thumbs cramped at the same time and pressed against my hand, had to pull the thumb away to relax the cramp
- A study of side effects of Lansoprazole for a patient with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction)
Comments: have fibromyalgia
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a patient with Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Dry Mouth, Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Night Sweats (sweating in night), Nervousness, Muscle Twitching, Neuropathy (damage to nerves), Central Nervous System Stimulation
Comments: generally ill
no well being
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Lasix, Metformin, Levoxyl, Adderall 20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Depression, Acne Cystic, Anxiety Disorder, Edema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Hypothyroidism, Add, Sleep Disorder, Neck Pain. The patient has
Comments: My WBC count has been low for 4mos now. I'm lethargic, having problems sleeping & still experiencing a tremendous amount of pain (which I believe it has to do with the congenital lipoma on my brain stem-I've had excruciating pain as long as I can remember.)
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Aldactone, Lasix, Metformin, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control, Insomnia, Migraine, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression. The patient has Tremor
Comments: Hand tremors, voi e tremors, noint pain to hips and shoulders, worse on dominate side, severe, unable to feed with fork, have to eat finger foods and drink from a straw. I was taken off wellbutrin had withdraws after 4 days, started back and now have all symptoMs of Parkinson's. Any information is h ...
More related studies for: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), Muscle cramps
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.