Home > Polymyalgia rheumatica > Rash > Polymyalgia rheumatica and Rash
Review: could Polymyalgia rheumatica cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 909 people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica and Rash >>>
Polymyalgia rheumatica (pain in many muscles) (latest reports from 9,415 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Prednisolone.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 907 people who have polymyalgia rheumatica are studied. Among them, 39 (4.30%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have polymyalgia rheumatica and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have polymyalgia rheumatica and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anaemia (12 people, 30.77%)
- Bronchospasm (12 people, 30.77%)
- Peritonitis (12 people, 30.77%)
- Depression (12 people, 30.77%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (12 people, 30.77%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 20.51%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (7 people, 17.95%)
- Seasonal allergy (4 people, 10.26%)
- Blood pressure (4 people, 10.26%)
- Postmenopause (3 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (17 people, 43.59%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 35.90%)
- Sinemet (13 people, 33.33%)
- Singulair (13 people, 33.33%)
- Cozaar (13 people, 33.33%)
- Flomax (12 people, 30.77%)
- Dapsone (12 people, 30.77%)
- Cytomel (12 people, 30.77%)
- Levoxyl (12 people, 30.77%)
- Renagel (12 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Polymyalgia rheumatica
- support group for people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Started in march with accompanied blistering areas. now covers hands,arms, trunk and legs. Now measle like rash.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Polymyalgia rheumatica, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bad hair days due to medication i think, is prednisolone the culprit and if so wiil things get back to normal?
My hair has changed from a slightly wavy thick head of, to frizzy, still a good lot of hair. I did have a 1 month spell of more than usual hair loss. I have been on Prednisolone since July 2013 30grm a day to start with reducing, at present 9 mg per day. The texture and look is not sitting well with ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Polymyalgia rheumatica, Rash
Common treatments for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Polymyalgia rheumatica symptoms:
Rash related symptom studies:
- Rash in Arthritis - rheumatoid (7,480 reports)
- Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Rash in Depression (3,668 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Rash in High blood cholesterol (5,364 reports)
- Rash in Hypertension (7,020 reports)
- Rash in Ileitis (2,762 reports)
- Rash in Ms (3,532 reports)
- Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Rash in Pain (3,584 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Shy Drager Syndrome