Polymyalgia rheumatica and Rash - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people with Polymyalgia rheumatica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Prednisone and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Rash with Polymyalgia rheumatica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63 people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
63 people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Rash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica and experience Rash *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica and experience Rash *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.85 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.41 %
- 60+: 90.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (10 people, 15.87%)
- Depression (10 people, 15.87%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 14.29%)
- Bronchospasm (9 people, 14.29%)
- Anaemia (9 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (20 people, 31.75%)
- Tylenol (11 people, 17.46%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 17.46%)
- Singulair (11 people, 17.46%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 17.46%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (18 people, 28.57%)
- Itching (17 people, 26.98%)
- Joint Pain (16 people, 25.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 23.81%)
- Gait Disturbance (15 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rash and Polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Check symptoms - is your rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRash and Polymyalgia rheumatica from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Polymyalgia rheumatica (pain in many muscles) can be treated by Prednisone, Prednisolone, Methotrexate sodium, Celebrex (latest reports from 3,488 Polymyalgia rheumatica patients)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Rash patients).
Browse all symptoms of Polymyalgia rheumaticaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause RashRash
Other conditions that could case RashRash
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
The doctors thought my friend has polymyalgia She has every symptom, but she also has bad groin pain. So now they are testing her, They say they don't know what kind of arthritis she has. Can't you have groin pain also with polymyalgia????
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Diagnosed with PMR recently, and have been on Methotrexate for 4 months . Still have pain mostly behind my knees & I can't bend them. Also, pain in the groin area, hips, back of neck / spine. I also have swelling in the neck/spine area the size of a baseball. Anyone else have pain in these ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...