Home > Polymyalgia > Chest tightness > Polymyalgia and Chest tightness
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Polymyalgia and Chest tightness >>>
Polymyalgia (pain in many muscles) (latest reports from 715 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Prednisolone.
Chest tightness (latest reports from 11,239 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, depression, asthma.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Polymyalgia and Chest Tightness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Polymyalgia
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why am i feeling sleepy in daytime and sleepless in night?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Polymyalgia)
I am diagnosed with Polymyalgia having severe headache and body pains especially in night time. I used medicines, now I am facing sleep disorder like daytime sleepy and night time sleepless. I am following all the healthy points like, exercising, good food, sleep timings etc.
More questions for: Polymyalgia, Chest tightness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- 43 with chest tightness & can't take full breath
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath With Slight Exertion, Chest Tightness, and takes Avelox)
First morning after taking Avelox the night before, I felt something odd in my chest...thought it may have been the neck infection carried down. After third dose, chest pressure felt like a baseball pushing under my sternum/chest area at the level under my breastline. I could not take a full breath ...
More reviews for: Polymyalgia, Chest tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Prozac for a patient with Asthma, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Chest Tightness
Comments: Atelectasis (middle lobe) discovered on X-ray, have always been a controlled asthmatic bit for past 2 months tight chest, go treated for chondritis but still having the tightness with increased asthma. Am using celestamine which has had a moderate effect. What should I do?
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Nexium for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux. The patient has White Mucus, Shortness Of Breath, Burping, Throat Tightness, Chest Tightness, Lump In The Groin
Comments: This all started about 5 weeks ago after I took Aleve for 4 days. In the past I took Aleve and had this for a few days, but not as severe. I didn't take Aleve for years, and then I took it again and this started. The only thing that really seems to help is my Klonopin.
- A study of drug interactions between Cartia Xt, Q10, Crestor, Cardizem, Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate for a patient with Blood Thinner, Due To Using Statins, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Erythropoietin Decreased, Infection - Fungal - Groin. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Stomach Pain, Chest Tightness, Irregular Heartbeat
Comments: I have only been taking the Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate for 6 days and ever since I have been experiencing the above symptoms, most are somewhat servear.
Should I stop taking the Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate or continue for one more day until the dose is completed?
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
More related studies for: Polymyalgia, Chest tightness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.