Home > Post-traumatic stress disorder > Hives > Post-traumatic stress disorder and Hives
Review: could Post-traumatic stress disorder cause Hives?
We study 3,217 people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hives. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder and Hives >>>
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder (latest reports from 21,284 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Seroquel, Xanax, Sertraline Hydrochloride.
Hives (latest reports from 3,373 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 3,216 people who have post-traumatic stress disorder are studied. Among them, 2 (0.06%) have Hives.
Gender of people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and experienced Hives * :
Age of people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and experienced Hives * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Ptsd (2 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine with aura (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seizure disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Topamax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depakote (1 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Adderall (1 people, 50.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 50.00%)
- Benadryl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Hives?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hives and Post-traumatic stress disorder
- support group for people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder
- support group for people who have Hives
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Is there a connection between als and ptsd ?
I am diagnosed with upper motor dominant ALS. Comorbidiities include post traumatic stress disorder, Graves' disease which was treated through nuclear medicine. Iam nowhyoothyroidic. I also was diagnosed with ductal breast cancer last October which was treated by lumpectomy and radiation only. In ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
- Low dose of hydroxyzine 20mg daily
is tardive dyskinesia at low doses of hydroxyzine 20mg daily rare or not happened
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a sl ...
- Does anyone take both viibryd and zoloft together?
I am now taking 10mg of Viibryd. I tried 20 and have too much anxiety and irritability. I went off 100mg of zoloft. During the transition, I just started one and went off the other at the same time. I actually felt better the first week than when the zoloft wore off. Just wondering if anyone takes a ...
- Does norpace, midodrine, or fludrocort cause miscarriages?
I was supposed to get my period on the first I am almost a month late negative pregnancy tests I am on blood pressure medication for low blood pressure. I am also on Zoloft for depression. we weren't trying to get pregnant but I am late breasts hurt leak clear whitish milky stuff cramps to bleeding ...
More questions for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
Common treatments for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms:
Hives related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Irritable Colon, Hives
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Albuterol Sulfate, Adderall, Singulair, Depakote, Topamax, Lamictal, Prednisone for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Asthma, Ptsd, Seizure Disorder, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Hives, Sneezing
More related studies for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
Recent Post-traumatic Stress Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda for a 21-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Wellbutrin for a 56-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nefazodone Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Acyclovir, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin Xl, Suboxone, Ativan for a 34-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Atenolol, Amlodipine for a 65-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 31-year old man who has Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Clonazepam for a 65-year old man who has PTSD
More related comparison studies for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Hepatamine 8