Home > Post-traumatic stress disorder > Hives > Post-traumatic stress disorder and Hives
Would you have Hives when you have Post-traumatic stress disorder?
Summary: Hives is reported only by a few people with Post-traumatic stress disorder.
We study 2 people who have Hives and Post-traumatic stress disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder and Hives >>>
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder (latest reports from 5,407 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Xanax, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Celexa.
Hives (latest reports from 581 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 2 people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and Hives are studied.
Gender of people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and experienced Hives * :
Age of people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and experienced Hives * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Ptsd (2 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine with aura (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seizure disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Topamax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depakote (1 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Adderall (1 people, 50.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 50.00%)
- Benadryl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Hives?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hives and Post-traumatic stress disorder
- support group for people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder
- support group for people who have Hives
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis In Lower Back, Mild Brain Damage From Suicide Attempt, PTSD)
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Is there a connection between als and ptsd ?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Umn Dominant Als)
I am diagnosed with upper motor dominant ALS. Comorbidiities include post traumatic stress disorder, Graves' disease which was treated through nuclear medicine. Iam nowhyoothyroidic. I also was diagnosed with ductal breast cancer last October which was treated by lumpectomy and radiation only. In ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Renal Failure, Stage 3, Primary Hypothyroidism, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Osteoporosis, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, and takes Cymbalta, Lexapro, Lamictal, Latuda, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lunesta, Nuvigil, Maxide, Multivitamin)
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
More questions for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lexapro and memory loss
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Lexapro)
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Pyridium)
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has CHF, Tendon Rupture, Central Nervous System Inflammation, Peripheral Circulatory Failure, Acid Reflux, Insomnia, Peripheral Nerve Destruction, Tinnitus, PTSD, and takes Levaquin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Rocephin, Prednisone, Aspirin, Tylenol, Megace, Ambien, Valium)
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Spondylolysis, Intervertebral Disc Degeneration, Lordosis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Chronic Sinusitis, Chronic Gastritis, Insomnia, and takes Fentanyl, Gabapentin, Concerta, Cymbalta, Norco, Baclofen, Loratadine, Flonase, Omeprazole, Melatonin)
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Bleeding Time Abnormal, Stomach Pain, Pain Exacerbated
Comments: late period pregnancy symptoms off lorazapam soon as i took it 30 minutes later then had severe pain craps have not had craps since last miscarriage and lots of bright red blood severe exhaustion, and feels like last lime i miscarried.
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
Comments: If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizziness and vertigo to the point of going nuts over it. Decided to get off Zoloft and weaned myself over a 3 week period after which I stopped taking. Continued dizziness and vertigo for next 2 months. Now severity abating. I am not a drug addict (good ...
- A study of drug interactions between Doxazosin Mesylate, Celebrex, Fluoxetine, Soma, Lyrica, Morphine, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Thick Ejaculate/ Thick Semen, Chronic Pain, Ptsd, Nerve Pain. The patient has Thick Ejaculate/ Thick Semen
Comments: Thick uncomfortable ejaculations. Sometimes "chunks" of semen exit my penis durning bowel movements. Ejaculations look like gobs of tiny little round, very thick balls of semen making up large chunks of ejaculate...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Remeron, Lunesta, Neurontin, Phenergan, Norco, Baclofen, Bactrim Ds, Cymbalta for a patient with PTSD, Insomnia, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Nausea And Vomiting, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Muscle Spasticity, Mrsa Infection, Depression. The patient has Pain Of Skin, Fever, Blisters
Comments: Was diagnosed with MRSA following neck surgery. I had been on vancomycin 2g twice a day via IV. My trough levels were not reaching "therapeutic" levels so I was switched to Bactrim DS in late July. Wound is still open and painful. About three days ago I noticed blisters on my chest. I had shingles t ...
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a patient with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hives, Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
More related studies for: Post-traumatic stress disorder, Hives
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.