Posterior uveitis and Joint pain - from FDA reports
Joint pain is found among people with Posterior uveitis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Humira and have Ankylosing spondylitis. This review analyzes which people have Joint pain with Posterior uveitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82 people who have Posterior uveitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
82 people who have Posterior Uveitis and Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Posterior Uveitis and experience Joint Pain *:
- female: 67.95 %
- male: 32.05 %
Age of people who have Posterior Uveitis and experience Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.69 %
- 10-19: 10.94 %
- 20-29: 15.62 %
- 30-39: 14.06 %
- 40-49: 14.06 %
- 50-59: 29.69 %
- 60+: 10.94 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (27 people, 32.93%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (17 people, 20.73%)
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 13.41%)
- Pain (7 people, 8.54%)
- Juvenile Arthritis (7 people, 8.54%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (44 people, 53.66%)
- Methotrexate (20 people, 24.39%)
- Prednisone (13 people, 15.85%)
- Remicade (9 people, 10.98%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 7.32%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (16 people, 19.51%)
- Pain (12 people, 14.63%)
- Fever (12 people, 14.63%)
- Weakness (11 people, 13.41%)
- Pain In Extremity (9 people, 10.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Joint pain and Posterior uveitis?
Posterior uveitis (inflammation in the back of the eye) can be treated by Prednisone, Pred forte, Prednisolone acetate, Durezol, Methotrexate (latest reports from 8,425 Posterior uveitis patients)
Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,931 Joint pain patients).