Posterior uveitis and Local swelling - from FDA reports
Local swelling is found among people with Posterior uveitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Local swelling with Posterior uveitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who have Posterior uveitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
15 people who have Posterior Uveitis and Local Swelling are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Posterior Uveitis and experience Local Swelling *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Posterior Uveitis and experience Local Swelling *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 38.46 %
- 60+: 38.46 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 33.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 33.33%)
- Rashes (3 people, 20.00%)
- Eye Inflammation (3 people, 20.00%)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (3 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (8 people, 53.33%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 20.00%)
- Indomethacin (3 people, 20.00%)
- Durezol (3 people, 20.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 13.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (9 people, 60.00%)
- Rashes (5 people, 33.33%)
- Pain In Extremity (4 people, 26.67%)
- Oedema (4 people, 26.67%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Local swelling and Posterior uveitis?
Posterior uveitis (inflammation in the back of the eye) can be treated by Prednisone, Pred forte, Prednisolone acetate, Durezol, Methotrexate (latest reports from 8,425 Posterior uveitis patients)
Local swelling (swelling at the site of some application of substance or injury) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, pain (latest reports from 20,570 Local swelling patients).