Home > Postpartum depression > High blood pressure > Postpartum depression and High blood pressure
Review: could Postpartum depression cause High blood pressure?
We study 855 people who have Postpartum depression from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have High blood pressure. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Postpartum depression and High blood pressure >>>
Postpartum depression (depression suffered by a mother following childbirth) (latest reports from 1,890 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Prozac.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 855 people who have postpartum depression are studied. Among them, 17 (1.99%) have High Blood Pressure.
Gender of people who have postpartum depression and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have postpartum depression and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Paronychia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Ingrowing nail (2 people, 11.76%)
- Induced labour (1 people, 5.88%)
- Drug dependence (1 people, 5.88%)
- Hysterectomy (1 people, 5.88%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Pregnancy (1 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoloft (11 people, 64.71%)
- Escitalopram (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 11.76%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 5.88%)
- Pitocin (1 people, 5.88%)
- Zyprexa (1 people, 5.88%)
- Biotin (1 people, 5.88%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 5.88%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 5.88%)
- Paxil (1 people, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Postpartum Depression and High Blood Pressure?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Postpartum depression
- support group for people who have Postpartum depression
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Postpartum depression, High blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Postpartum depression, High blood pressure
Common treatments for Postpartum Depression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Postpartum depression symptoms:
High Blood Pressure related symptom studies:
- High Blood Pressure in Arthritis (3,010 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Depression (5,183 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Diabetes mellitus (3,476 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Hyperlipidemia (4,117 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Hypertension nos (13,354 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Ms (4,843 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Osteoporosis (6,916 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Pain (4,560 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,094 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Stress and anxiety (2,288 reports)
Related drug studies for: Postpartum depression, High blood pressure
Recent Postpartum Depression related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Postpartum depression, High blood pressure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Sibilant Rhonchi
- Intraductal Papilloma
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base