Would you have High blood pressure when you have Postpartum depression?
Summary: High blood pressure is found among people with Postpartum depression, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Paronychia, and take medication Zoloft.
We study 17 people who have High blood pressure and Postpartum depression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Postpartum depression and High blood pressure >>>
Postpartum depression (depression suffered by a mother following childbirth) can be treated by Zoloft, Prozac. (latest reports from 1,156 Postpartum Depression patients)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 329,651 High blood pressure patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 17 people who have postpartum depression and High Blood Pressure are studied.
Gender of people who have postpartum depression and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have postpartum depression and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||27.27%||72.73%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Paronychia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Ingrowing nail (2 people, 11.76%)
- Induced labour (1 people, 5.88%)
- Drug dependence (1 people, 5.88%)
- Hysterectomy (1 people, 5.88%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Pregnancy (1 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoloft (11 people, 64.71%)
- Escitalopram (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 11.76%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 5.88%)
- Pitocin (1 people, 5.88%)
- Zyprexa (1 people, 5.88%)
- Biotin (1 people, 5.88%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 5.88%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 5.88%)
- Paxil (1 people, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Postpartum Depression and High Blood Pressure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Postpartum depression
- support group for people who have Postpartum depression
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Postpartum Depression related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.