Pregnancy and Proctitis - from FDA reports
Proctitis is found among people with Pregnancy, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Accutane and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Proctitis with Pregnancy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who have Pregnancy from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
25 people who have Pregnancy and Proctitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pregnancy and experience Proctitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.55 %
- 20-29: 36.36 %
- 30-39: 45.45 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Acne (14 people, 56.00%)
- Acne Cystic (4 people, 16.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (3 people, 12.00%)
- Dysmenorrhea (2 people, 8.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (2 people, 8.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (18 people, 72.00%)
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen (6 people, 24.00%)
- Prevacid (4 people, 16.00%)
- Zantac (3 people, 12.00%)
- Cleocin T (3 people, 12.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (18 people, 72.00%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (17 people, 68.00%)
- Colitis (17 people, 68.00%)
- Back Pain (15 people, 60.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 48.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Proctitis and Pregnancy?
- Check symptoms - is your proctitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProctitis and Pregnancy from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pregnancy can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 186,283 Pregnancy patients)
Proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus) has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, depression, acne cystic (latest reports from 2,052 Proctitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pregnancya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ProctitisProctitis
Other conditions that could case ProctitisProctitis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is skeptical of my birth control. I was first taking a pill called MonoNessa. Now, i use Nuvaring. 8 months ago, I started having feet and ankle pain. I later got diagnosed with tendoniitis in both of my feet. Its so bad now that i use a wheelchair. I may have to have surgery soon. Im ...
Hello everyone Just wanted to let you know that I'm having insomnia after 10 months on the shot and it's really affecting my life.i would like to know exactly how the synthetic hormones affects our slee.my gynae said it could not have been the shot that's causing the insomnia.
Hello I have had plantar fasciitis off and on for two years now. I was doing just fine until I started the birth control nexplanon. Now I have a torn archives tendon and the tendon on my arch is torn. Anyone else?
I have been on BC for 13 years off and on in between my 2 kids. Have struggled with rash on hands, face, arms for 10 years. Recently had a positive Ana? 1-320. Doctor maybe signs of autoimmune disease. Currently have mirena since Nov 2015 and wondering if BC is causing all of my problems?