Would you have Hair loss when you have Prolactinoma?
Summary: Hair loss is reported only by a few people with Prolactinoma.
We study 2 people who have Hair loss and Prolactinoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Prolactinoma and Hair loss >>>
Prolactinoma (benign tumour (adenoma) of the pituitary gland that produces a hormone called prolactin) can be treated by Cabergoline, Bromocriptine Mesylate, Dostinex. (latest reports from 631 Prolactinoma patients)
Hair loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,734 Hair loss patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 2 people who have prolactinoma and Hair Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have prolactinoma and experienced Hair loss * :
|Hair loss||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have prolactinoma and experienced Hair loss * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cabergoline (1 people, 50.00%)
- L-methylfolate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of prolactinoma and hair loss on
Do you have Prolactinoma and Hair Loss?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hair Loss and Prolactinoma
- support group for people who have Prolactinoma
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with RSD. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-medrol, Ibuprofen, Prednisolone, Zorvolex, Esomeprazole Sodium, Tramadol, Zolpidem, Diazepam, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman with Orthopedic Pain - Articular Infiltration, Orthopedic Pain, Gastric Ph, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Hair Loss, Eosinophilic Pustular Foliculitis, Caries, Presbyopia
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 55-year old woman with PTSD. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Brilinta for a 61-year old woman with Vascular Graft Occlusion. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Prolactinoma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.