Home > Prostate cancer > Carpal tunnel syndrome > Prostate cancer and Carpal tunnel syndrome
Review: could Prostate cancer cause Carpal tunnel syndrome?
We study 14,142 people who have Prostate cancer from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Carpal tunnel syndrome. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Prostate cancer and Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Prostate cancer (latest reports from 54,189 patients) can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Avodart, Zoladex, Lupron, Finasteride.
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) (latest reports from 54,094 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 14,142 people who have prostate cancer are studied. Among them, 10 (0.07%) have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Age of people who have prostate cancer and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||75.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Celebrex (3 people, 30.00%)
- Casodex (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 20.00%)
- Imdur (2 people, 20.00%)
- Mevacor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zyrtec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer
already on enbrel, doing well do not want to stop, but diagnosed with prostate ca. Should I stop
- Is finasteride compatible with tamulosin?
are these 2 meds compatible?I have been prescribed both and would like to know if they work together. Also is it normal to urinate 6+ times per night even after radiation therapy and hormonal treatment,(zoladex&casadex)?
- Can azilect and diazepam be taken together
We need to know if taking diazepam will help him sleep. He wakes up every couple hours , hes exhausted and becomes hard to deal with and mean. He sometimes says weird off the wall things. Gets mean and unmanageable at times. Needs more sleep
More questions for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
More reviews for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
Common treatments for Prostate Cancer and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Prostate cancer symptoms:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
Recent Prostate Cancer related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Carcinoma Ductal
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood