Would you have Carpal tunnel syndrome when you have Prostate cancer?
Summary: Carpal tunnel syndrome is found among people with Prostate cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease, and take medication Celebrex.
We study 10 people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome and Prostate cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Prostate cancer and Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Prostate cancer can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Avodart, Zoladex, Lupron, Lupron Depot. (latest reports from Prostate Cancer 21,859 patients)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Carpal tunnel syndrome 6,709 patients)
On Dec, 6, 2014: 10 people who have prostate cancer and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are studied.
Age of people who have prostate cancer and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Celebrex (3 people, 30.00%)
- Casodex (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 20.00%)
- Imdur (2 people, 20.00%)
- Mevacor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zyrtec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer (1 answer)
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Cancer - Prostate, and takes Enbrel)
already on enbrel, doing well do not want to stop, but diagnosed with prostate ca. Should I stop
- Is finasteride compatible with tamulosin?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Cancer - Prostate, and takes Flomax, Finasteride)
are these 2 meds compatible?I have been prescribed both and would like to know if they work together. Also is it normal to urinate 6+ times per night even after radiation therapy and hormonal treatment,(zoladex&casadex)?
- Can azilect and diazepam be taken together
(Asked by a 79 year old man who has Parkinson's Disease, Prostate Cancer, and takes Azilect)
We need to know if taking diazepam will help him sleep. He wakes up every couple hours , hes exhausted and becomes hard to deal with and mean. He sometimes says weird off the wall things. Gets mean and unmanageable at times. Needs more sleep
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause carpal tunnel syndrome?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started to develop carpal tunnel syndrome soon after I stated taking hydrochlorothiazide to try to lower my PB. I almost immediately noticed that my fingers were more puffy when waking in the morning. I told my doctor and he couldn't explain it. Several months later, still taking the Meds, I have ...
- Is there a significant link between mirapex and prostate cancer?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Prostate Cancer, and takes Mirapex)
I have been taking Mirapex for 2 years and recently diagnosed having postate cancer. Prostate cancer doesn't run in the family. Is there a significant link between Mirapex and prostate cancer?
More questions for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
More reviews for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
Comments: I started remicade infusions on 9/30/14, the next day my wrist began to hurt; the following day the pain became unbearable. I have never had any problems with carpal tunnel in the past. Is this caused by the remicade infusion.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Vitamin D, Pioglitazone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Baby Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Gabapentin, Acyclovir, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, Vitamin D Decreased, Diabetic Nephropathy, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, Chronic Depression, Thyroid Disorder, Nerve Injury, Herpes Simplex, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Stop Smoking, Cysts - Kidneys, Vitamin B12 Abnormal, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Scoliosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Pain - Foot, Ulnar Nerve Injury, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Chronic Pain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gallstones, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herpes Virus Infection, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Graves Disease, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Nerve Root Injury Lumbar, Nerve Root Injury Cervical
Comments: I have so many problems and take so many medicines I am trying to find out what works what doesn't what interacts which drugs are necessary - 2 years ago had bilateral total knee replacement -- trying to quit smoking, did quit for about a year then started up part time
- A study of side effects of Zoladex for a patient with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Taste Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I had prostate surgery at Alexian Bros Hospital in Hoffman Estates in June, 2005. Radiation treatment began Northwestern Hospital in October and a Zoladex injection in early November.
Taste loss occurred about 3 to 4 weeks after injection. Taste came back within 1 month.
one night,about 3 we ...
- A study of side effects of Trelstar Depot for a patient with Fibroids. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
Comments: I had 1 months injection of decapeptyl after taking a month's worth of Esmya to try to shrink a large fibroid pre-op...It's has been 9 weeks since injection and am experiencing lots of bad side effects still, the worst being severe carpal tunnel in left hand and arm as well as hot flushes, severe na ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
More related studies for: Prostate cancer, Carpal tunnel syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.