Would you have Carpal tunnel syndrome when you have Prostate cancer?
Summary: Carpal tunnel syndrome is found among people with Prostate cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease, and take medication Celebrex.
We study 10 people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome and Prostate cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Prostate cancer and Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Prostate cancer can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Avodart, Zoladex, Lupron, Lupron Depot. (latest reports from 21,860 Prostate Cancer patients)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 6,782 Carpal tunnel syndrome patients)
On Feb, 15, 2015: 10 people who have prostate cancer and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are studied.
Age of people who have prostate cancer and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Celebrex (3 people, 30.00%)
- Casodex (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 20.00%)
- Imdur (2 people, 20.00%)
- Mevacor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zyrtec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 20.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Nuvigil, Cymbalta for a 37-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Akathisia, Clumsiness, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Optic Neuritis, Bone And Joint Pain, Sleeplessness, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 61-year old woman with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Vitamin D, Pioglitazone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Baby Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Gabapentin, Acyclovir, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Increased, Vitamin D Decreased, Diabetic Nephropathy, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, Chronic Depression, Thyroid Disorder, Nerve Injury, Herpes Simplex, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Stop Smoking, Cysts - Kidneys, Vitamin B12 Abnormal, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Scoliosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Pain - Foot, Ulnar Nerve Injury, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Chronic Pain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gallstones, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herpes Virus Infection, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Graves Disease, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Nerve Root Injury Lumbar, Nerve Root Injury Cervical
- A study of side effects of Zoladex for a 67-year old man with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Taste Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Trelstar Depot for a 40-year old woman with Fibroids. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
Recent Prostate Cancer related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.