Would you have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) when you have Prostate cancer?
Summary: Proteinuria is found among people with Prostate cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Insomnia, and take medication Prednisone.
We study 20 people who have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) and Prostate cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Prostate cancer and Proteinuria >>>
Prostate cancer can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Avodart, Zoladex, Lupron, Lupron Depot. (latest reports from 21,860 Prostate Cancer patients)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 6,673 Proteinuria patients)
On Jan, 29, 2015: 20 people who have prostate cancer and Proteinuria are studied.
Age of people who have prostate cancer and experienced Proteinuria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 10.00%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 10.00%)
- Osteopenia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 5.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (12 people, 60.00%)
- Casodex (11 people, 55.00%)
- Taxotere (10 people, 50.00%)
- Zoladex (10 people, 50.00%)
- Docetaxel (9 people, 45.00%)
- Leuprolide acetate (8 people, 40.00%)
- Calcium (7 people, 35.00%)
- Lortab (6 people, 30.00%)
- Sertraline (6 people, 30.00%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer and Proteinuria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Proteinuria and Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Proteinuria
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prostate cancer, Proteinuria
More reviews for: Prostate cancer, Proteinuria
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Proteinuria shoed up on labs this month. not present 4 months ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.