Would you have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) when you have Prostate cancer?
Summary: Proteinuria is found among people with Prostate cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Insomnia, and take medication Prednisone.
We study 20 people who have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) and Prostate cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Prostate cancer and Proteinuria >>>
Prostate cancer can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Avodart, Zoladex, Lupron, Lupron Depot. (latest reports from Prostate Cancer 21,859 patients)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Proteinuria 6,671 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 20 people who have prostate cancer and Proteinuria are studied.
Age of people who have prostate cancer and experienced Proteinuria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 10.00%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 10.00%)
- Osteopenia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 5.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (12 people, 60.00%)
- Casodex (11 people, 55.00%)
- Taxotere (10 people, 50.00%)
- Zoladex (10 people, 50.00%)
- Docetaxel (9 people, 45.00%)
- Leuprolide acetate (8 people, 40.00%)
- Calcium (7 people, 35.00%)
- Lortab (6 people, 30.00%)
- Sertraline (6 people, 30.00%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer and Proteinuria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Proteinuria and Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Prostate cancer
- support group for people who have Proteinuria
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Proteinuria
Hey, Sligo! The groups aren't very full yet as we are just starting up, but the hope is that you will be able to connect with similar diagnoses or meds or conditions and find help. :)
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prostate cancer, Proteinuria
More reviews for: Prostate cancer, Proteinuria
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I had prostate surgery at Alexian Bros Hospital in Hoffman Estates in June, 2005. Radiation treatment began Northwestern Hospital in October and a Zoladex injection in early November.
Taste loss occurred about 3 to 4 weeks after injection. Taste came back within 1 month.
one night,about 3 we ...
- I have had several hip operations. 1956 1979 1989 1999 2operations
Not enough blood to my brain during last hip operation. 1999
Staff infection, severe. 1999
Have not drank or smoked in over 40 years.
- Two of my cousins in the past, (living in Greece) became progressively ill after being operated having their prostate removed. After the first of them died, his wife said that no one in the family should have the prostate removed.
Some years later, his brother had the same operation. The doctors ha ...
- Within 2 weeks of admnistration of the drug by injection, patient began to suffer anorexia and weakness; a month or two later MDS was diagnosed. After a rapid decline, patient died. This was 5 months after administration of drug.
- The Stroke resulted in sending me to the hospital Emergency Room with a 3 day stay in the hospital and was released. The Stroke resulted in damage to the right side of my body... difficulty walking, talking, writing, memory loss, extream fatigue, chain of thought loss, confusion, balance, and stiff ...
More related studies for: Prostate cancer, Proteinuria
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.