Prostate cancer and Proteinuria - from FDA reports
Proteinuria is found among people with Prostate cancer, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Casodex and have Bronchitis. This review analyzes which people have Proteinuria with Prostate cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who have Prostate cancer from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
26 people who have Prostate Cancer and Proteinuria are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Prostate Cancer and experience Proteinuria *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (2 people, 7.69%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 7.69%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 7.69%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 3.85%)
- Candidiasis (1 person, 3.85%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Casodex (7 people, 26.92%)
- Zoladex (6 people, 23.08%)
- Leuprolide Acetate (5 people, 19.23%)
- Taxotere (4 people, 15.38%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 11.54%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Haematuria (9 people, 34.62%)
- Nephrotic Syndrome (6 people, 23.08%)
- Pneumonia (5 people, 19.23%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 19.23%)
- Fatigue (5 people, 19.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Proteinuria and Prostate cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your proteinuria caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProteinuria and Prostate cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prostate cancer can be treated by Flomax, Casodex, Zoladex, Avodart, Lupron (latest reports from 57,269 Prostate cancer patients)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 10,833 Proteinuria patients).
Browse all symptoms of Prostate cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ProteinuriaProteinuria
Other conditions that could case ProteinuriaProteinuria
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My husband's Lewy Body dementia is still at the mild stage. Right now the fatigue, disorientation, hallucinations are manageable. He would like to do something about the swollen ankles but find it imposibl to put on compression stockings. We are looking for alternatives.
I wonder if anyone has used bicarbonate to treat prostate cancer. Most stories on the internet revolve around Vernon Johnston's success, Mark Sicus' books and Dr. Simonsini. Beyond Vernon, I haven't been able to locate any other successful stories. At the same time there is no shortage of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I have had prostate cancer since 2008 and use various Chinese herbs and CF IP6 & Inositol. Now I find out that I have hypothyroidism - and probably have had it for decades! I am taking levothyroxine .075mg. Internet re thyroid warns against green vegetables, etc, and internet re prostate ...
I'm here bc my uncle very recently was diagnosed w/prostate cancer & is sure that mercaptopurine is the culprit. He has Crohn's & his doctor told him to double his dose 2 years ago. I'm just looking for others who may have had a similar experience as I know this is troubling him a great deal & I ...
Have had chronic hives for 2 years. Found out just a couple of weeks ago had prostate cancer for two years. It has spread.Wonder if hives were a warning sign for the cancer in my body? The timeline makes sense? Mark