Would you have Acute polyneuropathy when you have Psoriasis?
Summary: Acute polyneuropathy is reported only by a few people with Psoriasis.
We study people who have Acute polyneuropathy and Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Psoriasis and Acute polyneuropathy >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate Sodium, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 68,563 Psoriasis patients)
Acute polyneuropathy (acute illness where sensory and motor nerves of the peripheral nervous system are affected) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, colon cancer, high blood pressure, clostridium difficile colitis. (latest reports from 54 Acute polyneuropathy patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 1 people who has psoriasis and Acute Polyneuropathy is studied.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Acute polyneuropathy * :
|Acute polyneuropathy||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Acute polyneuropathy * :
|Acute polyneuropathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Erythrodermic psoriasis (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Remicade (1 people, 100.00%)
- Soriatane (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis and Acute Polyneuropathy?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Acute Polyneuropathy and Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Acute Polyneuropathy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Neurontin, Abilify, Lexapro, Lamictal, Humira for a 56-year old man with Acid Reflux, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Psoriasis.
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 51-year old woman with Psoriasis. The patient has Moodiness
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 39-year old man with Psoriasis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between ASA, Humira, Metoprolol Tartrate, Zocor, Synthroid for a 60-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Psoriasis, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Stelara for a 50-year old woman with Psoriasis. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Binge Drinking
Recent Psoriasis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.