Would you have Boils (Furuncle) when you have Psoriasis?
Summary: Boils is found among people with Psoriasis, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Psoriatic arthropathy, and take medication Humira.
We study 110 people who have Boils (Furuncle) and Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Psoriasis and Boils >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate Sodium, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 68,563 Psoriasis patients)
Boils (infection of the hair follicle) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,260 Boils patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 110 people who have psoriasis and Boils are studied.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Boils * :
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Boils * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Psoriatic arthropathy (52 people, 47.27%)
- Prophylaxis (20 people, 18.18%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 7.27%)
- Furuncle (6 people, 5.45%)
- Vitamin supplementation (5 people, 4.55%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 4.55%)
- Pain (3 people, 2.73%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 2.73%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 2.73%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 1.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (58 people, 52.73%)
- Enbrel (51 people, 46.36%)
- Remicade (22 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisolone (20 people, 18.18%)
- Folic acid (15 people, 13.64%)
- Medrol (15 people, 13.64%)
- Methotrexate (10 people, 9.09%)
- Stelara (9 people, 8.18%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 6.36%)
- Amevive (7 people, 6.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of psoriasis and boils on
Do you have Psoriasis and Boils?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Boils and Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Boils
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Psoriasis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.