Psoriasis and Boils - from FDA reports
Boils is found among people with Psoriasis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Enbrel and have Psoriatic arthropathy. This review analyzes which people have Boils with Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 302 people who have Psoriasis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
302 people who have Psoriasis and Boils are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis and experience Boils *:
- female: 55.09 %
- male: 44.91 %
Age of people who have Psoriasis and experience Boils *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.47 %
- 10-19: 0.94 %
- 20-29: 8.92 %
- 30-39: 12.21 %
- 40-49: 20.66 %
- 50-59: 29.11 %
- 60+: 27.7 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (59 people, 19.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (14 people, 4.64%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (10 people, 3.31%)
- Preventive Health Care (8 people, 2.65%)
- Depression (7 people, 2.32%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel (126 people, 41.72%)
- Humira (115 people, 38.08%)
- Methotrexate (20 people, 6.62%)
- Stelara (19 people, 6.29%)
- Cosentyx (14 people, 4.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (44 people, 14.57%)
- Drug Ineffective (22 people, 7.28%)
- Rashes (18 people, 5.96%)
- Injection Site Pain (18 people, 5.96%)
- Fatigue (18 people, 5.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Boils and Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 179,103 Psoriasis patients)
Boils has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 4,530 Boils patients).