Would you have Fluoride increased when you have Psoriasis?
Summary: there is no Fluoride increased reported by people with Psoriasis yet.
We study people who have Fluoride increased and Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Fluoride increased >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 68,562 Psoriasis patients)
Fluoride increased has been reported by people with fungal infection. (latest reports from 12 Fluoride increased patients)
On Feb, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of psoriasis and fluoride increased on
Do you have Psoriasis and Fluoride Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Fluoride increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 71-year old man with Psoriasis. The patient has Blood In Semen, Inflamed Meatus
- A study of side effects of Hydrea for a 1-year old girl with Psoriasis. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 50-year old woman with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Betamethasone Valerate, Plaquenil for a 45-year old woman with Psoriasis, Lupus. The patient has Pustular Psoriasis
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Medrol for a 54-year old man with Eczema - Nummular, Psoriasis. The patient has Nummular Eczema, Psoriasis
Recent Psoriasis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.