Home > Psoriasis > Infected sebaceous cyst > Psoriasis and Infected sebaceous cyst
Review: could Psoriasis cause Infected sebaceous cyst?
We study 58,227 people who have Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Infected sebaceous cyst >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) (latest reports from 139,434 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate.
Infected sebaceous cyst
Infected sebaceous cyst (latest reports from 1,100 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer metastatic, irritable bowel syndrome, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 58,227 people who have psoriasis are studied. Among them, 1 (0.00%) has Infected Sebaceous Cyst.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Infected sebaceous cyst * :
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Infected sebaceous cyst * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Enbrel (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis and Infected Sebaceous Cyst?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Infected Sebaceous Cyst and Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Infected Sebaceous Cyst
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Psoriasis, Infected sebaceous cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Psoratic arthritis and trigeminal neuralgia
hi i suffer from psorisis and psoratic athritis i was just diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia i was looking for the connection between the two and i see that there is one from your study
the thing is all 13 people in the study said to have psoriatic arthropathy yet only one said to have psoratic a ...
- Coarctation of aorta repair
I was treated for angioplasty balloon in 88.
I'm 31 now. Exercise on a regular basis. I have been seen on and off by cardiologists since being discharged at 16. So far I believe there is nothing wrong but who knows?
In the last 6 years I get cold feet and pins and needles in my feet and my arms. ...
More reviews for: Psoriasis, Infected sebaceous cyst
Common treatments for Psoriasis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Psoriasis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Psoriasis (6,042 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Psoriasis (3,733 reports)
- Not Effective in Psoriasis (3,468 reports)
- Joint Pain in Psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Headaches in Psoriasis (2,240 reports)
- Injection Site Swelling in Psoriasis (2,202 reports)
- Erythema in Psoriasis (2,084 reports)
- Exhaustion in Psoriasis (2,004 reports)
- Injection Site Pruritus in Psoriasis (1,717 reports)
- Injection Site Reaction in Psoriasis (1,713 reports)
Infected Sebaceous Cyst related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Psoriasis, Infected sebaceous cyst
Recent Psoriasis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Psoriasis, Infected sebaceous cyst
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Iron Edta
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy