Home > Psoriasis > Iron deficiency > Psoriasis and Iron deficiency
Review: could Psoriasis cause Iron deficiency?
We study 58,227 people who have Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Iron deficiency. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Iron deficiency >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) (latest reports from 139,459 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate.
Iron deficiency (latest reports from 8,059 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, anaemia, pain.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 58,220 people who have psoriasis are studied. Among them, 4 (0.01%) have Iron Deficiency.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Iron deficiency * :
|Iron deficiency||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Iron deficiency * :
|Iron deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 25.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (1 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Stelara (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lescol (1 people, 25.00%)
- Glucotrol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis and Iron Deficiency?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
My penis is curved like a banana when erected . I have psoriasis and am on humira
From this study (7 days ago):
I am tired but my eyes seem to be darker underneath. I look like I do if I'm unwell. I eat well and I haven't had alcohol since April and I don't smoke. My bloods are due again this Thursday. I started on 2 tablets then went to 3 now I'm back on 2 as my bloods were low on last test. My psoriasis have dotted about a bit since but I know they will all come back again if I stop with the tablets. That's what I want to do but I don't want that old body back, I am a new person now. Since taking hydroxycarbamide I have had a few very bad sore throats also.
Thanks for your help
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Psoriasis, Iron deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Psoratic arthritis and trigeminal neuralgia
hi i suffer from psorisis and psoratic athritis i was just diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia i was looking for the connection between the two and i see that there is one from your study
the thing is all 13 people in the study said to have psoriatic arthropathy yet only one said to have psoratic a ...
- Coarctation of aorta repair
I was treated for angioplasty balloon in 88.
I'm 31 now. Exercise on a regular basis. I have been seen on and off by cardiologists since being discharged at 16. So far I believe there is nothing wrong but who knows?
In the last 6 years I get cold feet and pins and needles in my feet and my arms. ...
More reviews for: Psoriasis, Iron deficiency
Common treatments for Psoriasis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Psoriasis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Psoriasis (6,042 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Psoriasis (3,733 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Psoriasis (3,468 reports)
- Joint Aches in Psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Pain - Head in Psoriasis (2,244 reports)
- Injection Site Swelling in Psoriasis (2,202 reports)
- Rashes in Psoriasis (2,084 reports)
- Tiredness in Psoriasis (2,004 reports)
- Injection Site Pruritus in Psoriasis (1,717 reports)
- Injection Site Reaction in Psoriasis (1,713 reports)
Iron Deficiency related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.