Would you have Iron deficiency when you have Psoriasis?
Summary: Iron deficiency is reported only by a few people with Psoriasis.
We study 4 people who have Iron deficiency and Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Iron deficiency >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate. (latest reports from Psoriasis 67,969 patients)
Iron deficiency has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, anaemia, pain.(latest reports from Iron deficiency 2,031 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: 4 people who have psoriasis and Iron Deficiency are studied.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Iron deficiency * :
|Iron deficiency||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Iron deficiency * :
|Iron deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 25.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (1 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Stelara (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lescol (1 people, 25.00%)
- Glucotrol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis and Iron Deficiency?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Iron Deficiency and Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Iron Deficiency
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Daptomycin, Bactrim, Levaquin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5%)
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- What drug can be substitute for metoprolol with psoriasis
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Psoriasis, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate)
My psoriasis got worse after being started on metoprolol in 2005. What drug can be substituted for metoprolol. My other medications for hypertension are losartan, chlorthalisone, nifedipine.
- Does having factor v leiden affect my ability to use the injection or pill for of psoriasis medication?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Factor V Leiden Mutation, Psoriasis)
I was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden after my miscarriage. During my second pregnancy, I had to take Lovenox(sp?) injections daily. After my pregnancy I developed Psoriasis. I have tried topical solutions with no luck. I am wanting to explorer stronger medication but when I asked my dermatologist, h ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Can i take meloxicam and
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Restless Sleep, Psoriasis, and takes Meloxicam, Glucosamine Sulfate)
have taken meloxicam for ten years now and i,m looking for a substitute for it so as not to wreck my stomach
woulld the glucocimine sulphate do the trick
More questions for: Psoriasis, Iron deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My friend died of sepsis while having taken humera for a year.
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Humira)
My friend said she didn't feel good but was still active until about 20 hours before her death in the ICU on a ventilator from sepsis. She was just 55. This is a horror story. People are devastated.
- Psoriasis and flomax
(Posted by a 75 year old man who has BPH, Psoriasis, Sore Mouth, Cheeks, Gums And Lips, and takes Flomax)
I have been on Flomax for 4 years now and have been having a sore ulcerated mouth for about 3 years off and on. About six months ago I developed psoriasis on my scalp and have been using different medications described by my doctor.
Then three months ago I got a patch on my leg. I started looking ...
- Etanercept and irritability
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Irritability, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthropathy For 55years., and takes Enbrel)
I have been on Etanercept for 8 years for Psoriasis. Previous to this I was on
Methotrexate, Cyclosporine, Retinodes and ACTH injections.Since being on 25mg twice a week I have been 98% clear.The only side effect to date is "Irritability" which lasts about 24hrs.
This Drug has been my saving grac ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Psoratic arthritis and trigeminal neuralgia
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Nasal Septum Deviation, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Asthma Exercise Induced, and takes Methotrexate)
hi i suffer from psorisis and psoratic athritis i was just diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia i was looking for the connection between the two and i see that there is one from your study
the thing is all 13 people in the study said to have psoriatic arthropathy yet only one said to have psoratic a ...
More reviews for: Psoriasis, Iron deficiency
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Blood In Semen, Inflamed Meatus
Comments: My urethral meatus has been red/inflamed for 4 months. I have applied various creams such as KETOISDIN AND CLOTRIMAZOLE to no avail. At first the meatus was rather sensistive to the touch and at times caused discomfort while clothed.Now it's appearance is better the redness isn't so pronounced and t ...
- A study of side effects of Hydrea for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: I am tired but my eyes seem to be darker underneath. I look like I do if I'm unwell. I eat well and I haven't had alcohol since April and I don't smoke. My bloods are due again this Thursday. I started on 2 tablets then went to 3 now I'm back on 2 as my bloods were low on last test. My psoriasis hav ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- A study of drug interactions between Betamethasone Valerate, Plaquenil for a patient with Psoriasis, Lupus. The patient has Pustular Psoriasis
Comments: I was presecribed Betacap for what appeared initially to be bad scalp psoriasis ( not then pustular). I was later diagnosed with cutaneous lupus ( other lesions etc on skin). I had some localised alopecia and initially the Betacap was, in my view, the drug that seemed to calm down the psoriasis enti ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Medrol for a patient with Eczema - Nummular, Psoriasis. The patient has Nummular Eczema, Psoriasis
Comments: I had to take up to 98mgs a day to get the skin conditions under control. Have slowly been coming off the drugs and am now down to 26mgs a day. Have developed Dysphonia and a slew of other side effects including osteo arthritis [knees], osteopeosis, occular hypertension, had both lenses in my eyes r ...
More related studies for: Psoriasis, Iron deficiency
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.