Home > Psoriasis > Neuropathy > Psoriasis and Neuropathy
Review: could Psoriasis cause Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy)?
We study 58,227 people who have Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Neuropathy >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) (latest reports from 139,434 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate.
Neuropathy (damage to nerves) (latest reports from 26,253 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, peripheral neuropathy.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 58,227 people who have psoriasis are studied. Among them, 14 (0.02%) have Neuropathy.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Neuropathy * :
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Neuropathy * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 28.57%)
- Mania (1 people, 7.14%)
- Plaque psoriasis (1 people, 7.14%)
- Anemia (1 people, 7.14%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 7.14%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 7.14%)
- Menopause (1 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Enbrel (7 people, 50.00%)
- Raptiva (4 people, 28.57%)
- Budesonide (3 people, 21.43%)
- Alprazolam (3 people, 21.43%)
- Humira (3 people, 21.43%)
- Soriatane (1 people, 7.14%)
- Glimepiride (1 people, 7.14%)
- Atarax (1 people, 7.14%)
- Progesterone (1 people, 7.14%)
- Amevive (1 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis and Neuropathy?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Neuropathy and Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Neuropathy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs for 2 months at least could cause this issue I was wondering about BOTH clindamycin and keflex
From this study (1 week ago):
no well being
From this study (1 week ago):
Burning, tingling, itching, redness bottom of feet
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Psoriasis, Neuropathy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Psoriasis, Neuropathy
Common treatments for Psoriasis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Psoriasis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Psoriasis (6,042 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Psoriasis (3,733 reports)
- Not Effective in Psoriasis (3,468 reports)
- Arthralgia in Psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Pain - Head in Psoriasis (2,244 reports)
- Injection Site Swelling in Psoriasis (2,202 reports)
- Rash in Psoriasis (2,084 reports)
- Exhaustion in Psoriasis (2,004 reports)
- Injection Site Pruritus in Psoriasis (1,717 reports)
- Injection Site Reaction in Psoriasis (1,713 reports)
Neuropathy related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.