Review: could Psoriasis cause Purpura?
We study 58,217 people who have Psoriasis from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Purpura. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriasis and Purpura >>>
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) (latest reports from 127,663 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Stelara, Clobetasol Propionate, Methotrexate.
Purpura (purplish discoloration of the skin) (latest reports from 26,135 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, depression, antiemetic supportive care.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 58,217 people who have psoriasis are studied. Among them, 29 (0.05%) have Purpura.
Gender of people who have psoriasis and experienced Purpura * :
Age of people who have psoriasis and experienced Purpura * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (3 people, 10.34%)
- Weight decreased (3 people, 10.34%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 10.34%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 10.34%)
- Pain (3 people, 10.34%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 6.90%)
- Colitis (2 people, 6.90%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Stelara (17 people, 58.62%)
- Enbrel (8 people, 27.59%)
- Raptiva (6 people, 20.69%)
- Methotrexate (5 people, 17.24%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 10.34%)
- Humira (3 people, 10.34%)
- Prazepam (3 people, 10.34%)
- Gleevec (3 people, 10.34%)
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 10.34%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 10.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Purpura and Psoriasis
- group for people who have Psoriasis
- group for people who have Purpura
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I have been on zestril for 9 months, I now have bruising and little blood spots on my thighs, on my chest near my left arm and one little one on the lower part of my stomach. I am not hungry, have acid reflux in the last 3 months, dry cough and sometimes a headache.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Psoriasis, Purpura
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Psoratic arthritis and trigeminal neuralgia
hi i suffer from psorisis and psoratic athritis i was just diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia i was looking for the connection between the two and i see that there is one from your study
the thing is all 13 people in the study said to have psoriatic arthropathy yet only one said to have psoratic a ...
- Coarctation of aorta repair
I was treated for angioplasty balloon in 88.
I'm 31 now. Exercise on a regular basis. I have been seen on and off by cardiologists since being discharged at 16. So far I believe there is nothing wrong but who knows?
In the last 6 years I get cold feet and pins and needles in my feet and my arms. ...
More reviews for: Psoriasis, Purpura
Common treatments for Psoriasis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Psoriasis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Psoriasis (6,042 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Psoriasis (3,733 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Psoriasis (3,468 reports)
- Joint Aches in Psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Headaches in Psoriasis (2,244 reports)
- Injection Site Swelling in Psoriasis (2,202 reports)
- Erythema in Psoriasis (2,084 reports)
- Lethargy in Psoriasis (2,003 reports)
- Injection Site Pruritus in Psoriasis (1,717 reports)
- Injection Site Reaction in Psoriasis (1,713 reports)
Purpura related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.