Would you have Mononucleosis syndrome when you have Psoriatic arthritis?
Summary: there is no Mononucleosis syndrome reported by people with Psoriatic arthritis yet.
We study people who have Mononucleosis syndrome and Psoriatic arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis and Mononucleosis syndrome >>>
Psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) can be treated by Enbrel, Humira, Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Sulfasalazine, Remicade. (latest reports from 975 Psoriatic Arthritis patients)
Mononucleosis syndrome (an infection that produces flu-like symptoms, and usually goes away on its own in a few weeks) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hot flush, stress and anxiety, epilepsy, pain. (latest reports from 298 Mononucleosis syndrome patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Psoriatic Arthritis and Mononucleosis Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis
- support group for people who have Mononucleosis Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Acetate, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 56-year old woman with Flat Bones, General Health, Low Thyroid, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Jaw Inflammation
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 48-year old man with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Dizziness, Tiredness, Influenza Like Illness, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Restasis, Ventolin Hfa, Symbicort, Montelukast Sodium, Alprazolam, Nexium, Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman with Magnesium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Dry Eyes, Asthma, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Acid Reflux, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Sternum Pain, Back Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Fish Oil, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Celebrex, Enbrel for a 44-year old woman with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Swelling Of A Joint, Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 31-year old man with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Shin Splints
Recent Psoriatic Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 18-year old boy who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Humira, Enbrel, Sulfadiazine, Methotrexate for a 42-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel, Simponi, Cimzia for a 36-year old man who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Enbrel, Humira, Simponi for a 64-year old man who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Stelara, Enbrel, Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.