Would you have Mononucleosis syndrome when you have Psoriatic arthritis?
Summary: there is no Mononucleosis syndrome reported by people with Psoriatic arthritis yet.
We study people who have Mononucleosis syndrome and Psoriatic arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis and Mononucleosis syndrome >>>
Psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Sulfasalazine, Remicade. (latest reports from Psoriatic Arthritis 953 patients)
Mononucleosis syndrome (an infection that produces flu-like symptoms, and usually goes away on its own in a few weeks) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hot flush, stress and anxiety, epilepsy, pain.(latest reports from Mononucleosis syndrome 295 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Psoriatic Arthritis and Mononucleosis Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis
- support group for people who have Mononucleosis Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been in remission of dermatamyositus since 16yrs old i'm 37 now however i've since been diagnosed with chrones disease and psoritic arthritis, all immune diseases, is this a coincidence??
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Dermatomyositis)
I've had dermatamyiositus since I was 5 went into remission at 16, I've always been ill over the years but I've more recently been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and psoritic arthritis, from what I can tell all these diseases are immune diseases, is this an unlucky coincidence?? Or is my immune syst ...
- Can sulfalazine cause bed wetting
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Lyrica)
I had been taking the Sulfalazine for around 6 months with no real side effects, Then twice in one week I lost control of my bladder while sleeping. This has never happened to me before. My GP took me off the sulfalazine and I was fine, He had thought they where causing some sort of convulsion while ...
- I am on humira and methotrexate for the last 6 years and have previously had oestomylelitis and i am now suffering with pain in the same ankle has anybody had a recurrence of bone infection whilst on
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Osteomyelitis Chronic, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate, Humira)
I have been on Humira and Methotrexate for about 5 year's and have had previously had ostiomylius in my left Ankle . I have been suffering with pain and swelling in the same Ankle and I have had a bone scan which shows activity in the bone and I am waiting to hear what happens next but I have no fev ...
- I am using 25 mg of methotrexate per week for my psoriatic arthritus. since i am also a shift worker and sometimes find it difficult to sleep, i now consider using 5-htp. will this combination work ok
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes 5 HTP)
I am a shift worker and consider using 5 HTP as something natural to help me sleep. I am also using 25mg Methotrexate per week as treatment for Psoriatic Arthritus. Will this combination work or will I cause more issues?
- Do patients that find enbrel not working so well have good results switching to humira?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Hypertension, and takes Enbrel, Norco, Morphine Sulfate, Lantus, Novolog Mix 70/30, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, Lovastatin, Meloxicam)
I have been on Enbrel for 6 months. The first several weeks noticed no real improvement, then for about three weeks I was like a new person or the old me, it was wonderful. Then I had a flare and never regained the momentum from prior to the flair. Although it was still and improvement from pre-enbr ...
More questions for: Psoriatic arthritis, Mononucleosis syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hair loss with enbrel
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Hair Loss, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Enbrel)
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing significant hair thinning at the second month of treatments (50 mg once per week). My Rhuematologist suggested 800 mcg of folic acid. I am still losing hair although I am feeling so much better.
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Psoratic arthritis and trigeminal neuralgia
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Nasal Septum Deviation, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Asthma Exercise Induced, and takes Methotrexate)
hi i suffer from psorisis and psoratic athritis i was just diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia i was looking for the connection between the two and i see that there is one from your study
the thing is all 13 people in the study said to have psoriatic arthropathy yet only one said to have psoratic a ...
More reviews for: Psoriatic arthritis, Mononucleosis syndrome
- A study of side effects of Leflunomide for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Gastrointestinal Pain, Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
Comments: I have IBS and have had bloating and gas pain in the past, but I'm taking Linzess which has kept it under control. I started taking Lefunomide 20 mg and within 12 hrs I had a severe case of gas pain and bloating that I couldn't get to go away and has lingered for 3 days
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
Comments: I started remicade infusions on 9/30/14, the next day my wrist began to hurt; the following day the pain became unbearable. I have never had any problems with carpal tunnel in the past. Is this caused by the remicade infusion.
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Weight Gain, Acne (skin problems that cause pimples)
Comments: Acne isn't severe in that it is vast, but what I do get is large spots that resemble whiteheads, but deep beneath the surface. They stick around for months without ever changing or coming to a head. Sometimes they itch.
My idea of severe weight gain: 25lbs in 6 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Spironolactone, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Potassium - Low, Pain - Bones, Fluid In The Chest, Anxiety, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Enlarged Liver, Guttate Psoriasis, Arthritis - Psoriatic
Comments: Extended remicade every 2 months now 5 vials. Had me stop methetrexate liver enlarged.
Over due for remicade infusion and experiencing extreme
Fatigue, loss appetite, slept 4days didn't eat or drink or wake up confused state of mind.
Went to emergency did X-rays, cat scan, stomache and head. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Myrbetriq, Diflunisal, Premarin, Adderall 20, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Arthritis - Psoriatic, Hormone Level Abnormal, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have exhausted all drug options for overactive bladder due to "resistance." Including Botox injections that had moderate results but only lasted almost two months. Also, every injection was painfully felt although I was prepped with a pain minimizing treatment. I am searching for help if any of m ...
More related studies for: Psoriatic arthritis, Mononucleosis syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.