Would you have Muscle spasms when you have Psoriatic arthritis?
Summary: there is no Muscle spasms reported by people with Psoriatic arthritis yet.
We study people who have Muscle spasms and Psoriatic arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis and Muscle spasms >>>
Psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) can be treated by Enbrel, Humira, Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Remicade, Sulfasalazine. (latest reports from 974 Psoriatic Arthritis patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 56,975 Muscle spasms patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of psoriatic arthritis and muscle spasms on
Do you have Psoriatic Arthritis and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Psoriatic arthritis
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Glipizide, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor for a 71-year old man with Prosthesis, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Bumetanide, Ferrous Fumarate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 45-year old woman with Fluid Retention, Anemia, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting, Acne Steroid-induced, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Burning Sensation, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Acetate, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 56-year old woman with Flat Bones, General Health, Low Thyroid, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Jaw Inflammation
Recent Psoriatic Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.