Psoriatic arthritis and Muscle spasms - from FDA reports
Muscle spasms is reported only by a few people with Psoriatic arthritis. We study 1 people who have Muscle spasms and Psoriatic arthritis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
1 person who has Psoriatic Arthritis and Muscle Spasms is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriatic Arthritis and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Psoriatic Arthritis and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Mobic (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 100.00%)
- Azulfidine (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Psoriasis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle spasms and Psoriatic arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle spasms caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle spasms and Psoriatic arthritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium, Sulfasalazine (latest reports from 999 Psoriatic arthritis patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 116,929 Muscle spasms patients).
Browse all symptoms of Psoriatic arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
Other conditions that could case Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My Cholesterol was 5.0mmol/L and Trig was 1.4mmol/L in January 2015 I commenced Leflunomide in August 2015. Since then my Cholesterol has increased each three months It is now Chol 9.5 mmol/L and Trig 3.6 mmol/L My diet has remained consistant and I have lost aprox 3 kilos as part of an ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am due to have third infusion next week but I am plagued by full body spasms, especially during sleep. This week I had three in my head, very scary! Has anyone else experienced spasms in head and how long do spasms last, do they go away after a while? Thank you
I began having muscles spasms all over my body within a short time of starting the medication, Multaq. Prior to that I very rarely ever had a muscle spasm and, then, only in a calf. The spasms now happen day or night--in my thighs, my calves, my feet, my abdomen, my back. It makes bedtime pure ...