Pulmonary calcification and Neuropathy peripheral - from FDA reports
Neuropathy peripheral is reported only by a few people with Pulmonary calcification. We study 1 people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Pulmonary calcification from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
1 person who has Pulmonary Calcification and Neuropathy Peripheral is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary Calcification and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary Calcification and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Laxative Supportive Care (1 person, 100.00%)
- Graft Versus Host Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Iron Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmicort Flexhaler (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acyclovir (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nerve Compression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Malaise (1 person, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy peripheral and Pulmonary calcification?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy peripheral caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Pulmonary calcification (accumulation of calcium salts in the lungs) (latest reports from 288 Pulmonary calcification patients)
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 59,660 Neuropathy peripheral patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pulmonary calcificationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Other conditions that could case Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Can you answer these questions?
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I take Lamictal for epilepsy and have for 4 years. Prior to that I was on Dilantin but switched because of bone loss. I suddenly (3months) developed peripheral neuropathy (sensory) in my hands and feet. I have found not one specialist can find a supplement, treatment or tests that can explain ...
I was put on ramipril to lower my BP before my carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve compression operation. I Make cider for a living and did consume regular amounts of my product in daily tasting. After the op my hand turned from a tingle and numb fingers to feeling stiff and started to hurt, 18 ...