Pulmonary calcification and Neuropathy peripheral - from FDA reports
Neuropathy peripheral is reported only by a few people with Pulmonary calcification. We study 1 people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Pulmonary calcification from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 28, 2017
1 person who has Pulmonary Calcification and Neuropathy Peripheral is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary Calcification and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary Calcification and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Laxative Supportive Care (1 person, 100.00%)
- Graft Versus Host Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Iron Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmicort Flexhaler (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acyclovir (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nerve Compression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Malaise (1 person, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy peripheral and Pulmonary calcification?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy peripheral caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Pulmonary calcification (accumulation of calcium salts in the lungs) (latest reports from 277 Pulmonary calcification patients)
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 54,036 Neuropathy peripheral patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pulmonary calcificationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Other conditions that could case Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Can you answer these questions?
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Was given 60mg Methadone in 2006 by pain management due to eventual tolerance to pain meds. Within two years I voluntarily wanted the dose lowered to 40mg a day going to 20 mg within several years once I discovered the $40,000 spent on straightening my teeth along with surgeries to correct my ...
Help. I've been taking exemestane for 3 months & before that I took anastrozole, both with serious side effects. I never had neuropathy before, now it is unbearable & I'm in extreme pain. I have diabetes & gained weight during chemo & more since then. I have tried to lose weight & my weight ...