Could Pulmonary oedema cause Glasgow coma scale abnormal - from FDA reports
Glasgow coma scale abnormal is reported only by a few people with Pulmonary oedema. We study 1 people who have Glasgow coma scale abnormal and Pulmonary oedema from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Pulmonary oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs) (latest reports from 26,484 Pulmonary oedema patients)
Glasgow Coma Scale Abnormal
Glasgow coma scale abnormal has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy, ill-defined disorder, analgesia (latest reports from 549 Glasgow coma scale abnormal patients).
On Jan, 11, 2017
1 person who has Pulmonary Oedema and Glasgow Coma Scale Abnormal is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Glasgow Coma Scale Abnormal *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Glasgow Coma Scale Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ipratropium Bromide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Augmentin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pupillary Reflex Impaired (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glasgow coma scale abnormal and Pulmonary oedema?
- Check symptoms - is your glasgow coma scale abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...