Pulmonary oedema and Pollakiuria - from FDA reports
Pollakiuria is reported only by a few people with Pulmonary oedema. We study 3 people who have Pollakiuria and Pulmonary oedema from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 29, 2017
3 people who have Pulmonary Oedema and Pollakiuria are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Pollakiuria *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Pollakiuria *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 33.33%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexavar (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lipitor (1 person, 33.33%)
- Levoxyl (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (2 people, 66.67%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 66.67%)
- Faecaloma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pollakiuria and Pulmonary oedema?
Pulmonary oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs) (latest reports from 27,818 Pulmonary oedema patients)
Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 26,112 Pollakiuria patients).