Home > Pyelonephritis > Night sweats > Pyelonephritis and Night sweats
Would you have Night sweats when you have Pyelonephritis?
We study people who have Night sweats and Pyelonephritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pyelonephritis and Night sweats >>>
Pyelonephritis (inflammation of kidney caused by bacteria) (latest reports from 25,492 patients) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 78,001 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 602 people who have pyelonephritis are studied. Among them, 1 (0.17%) has Night Sweats.
Gender of people who have pyelonephritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have pyelonephritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omnicef (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pyelonephritis and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Pyelonephritis
- support group for people who have Pyelonephritis
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does soy isoflavones interact with other medications
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Soy Isoflavones)
I'm taking soy isoflavones to help with hot flashes. I take it with my antidepressant and anxiety medication. I have been having severe night sweats. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- I have been slowly weaning off ativan, have taken for over ten years
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Ativan)
(weaning off) was up to 1.0 3x's a day, very slow weaning off .5 at a time, and now am down to .5 twice a day (for 1 week now) but have noticed severe night sweats, bed soaking... would this be due to withdrawal?
- I'm retired army master sergeant, ive gone to the va and keep testing positive for spironolactone. dr keeps asking why in my urine?
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Night Sweats, Nightmares, Fatigue, and takes Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Xanax, Celexa, Triamcinolone, Gabapentin, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
here's my issue. I'm retired Army guy, 20yrs. I have started going to the VA in Jonson City Tenn. and of course we have to provide urine test at every other visit about three months apart, and for over two years I keep testing positive for Spironolactone and I have no idea why this is in my system. ...
More questions for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
More reviews for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of side effects of Gentamicin for a patient with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Gentamicin - Serum
Comments: 8 yr old son admitted to hospital 5 days ago (sat morning). Started feeling unwell on the Thursday - with very high fever (40.3) shivers and slight right side pain comes and goes but not writhing in pain. Temp spikes consistently (40.2). Was sick on sat and sun, not sick since but nausea comes and g ...
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim, Cialis, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Kidney Infection (pyelonephritis), Impotence, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Bactrim Ds
Comments: I believe that I have Carcinoid Syndrome, however, obtaining a diagnosis for this rare form of Cancer is extremely difficult. I went to see my doctor for pain in the lower left quadrant in my back. Other symptoms I have include: Stinging sensation upon urination, clear urine with foam on top as th ...
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a patient with Pain In Jaw. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night), Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Comments: I am taking Vicodin for pain relief from extensive & invasive dental work I had done less than 1 month ago. Per the Rx, I can take 1 pill up to every 4 hours; however, I typically take only 1-2 tablets per day & take 600mg of Ibuprofen about every 6 hours the rest of the day. I clench my teeth at ni ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gerd. The patient has Tingling In Hands Or Feet, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (unusual prickling sensations), Muscle Twitching, Anxiety Aggravated, Night Sweats (sweating in night), Binge Eating (pattern of disordered eating which consists of episodes of uncontrollable eating), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Depressed Mood
Comments: Serious side effects didn't happen until I had been on omeprazole over 4 months. (I use synthroid & estrogen patch & occasional flexeril, all of which I have used for years.) I did some research and found other individuals who had similar side effects with omeprazole. I quit that day which was 11 da ...
More related studies for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (29 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (2 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)