Would you have Night sweats when you have Pyelonephritis?
Summary: Night sweats is reported only by a few people with Pyelonephritis.
We study people who have Night sweats and Pyelonephritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pyelonephritis and Night sweats >>>
Pyelonephritis (inflammation of kidney caused by bacteria) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride. (latest reports from Pyelonephritis 4,735 patients)
Night Sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Night Sweats 10,308 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 1 people who has pyelonephritis and Night Sweats is studied.
Gender of people who have pyelonephritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have pyelonephritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omnicef (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pyelonephritis and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Pyelonephritis
- support group for people who have Pyelonephritis
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does it take for pyelonphritis to recover in pregnancy
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Pyelonephritis, Shivering And Fever Mostly, Severe Kidney Pain And Painful Urination, and takes Velosef '250')
I am suffering from pyelonphritis for a month now + also have gestational diabetes. my GP said that diabetes can add to pyelonphritis. I don,t know how i developed pyelonphritis.
My husband and me were using extra virgin olive oil as a lubricant for sex.don,t know if it is the cause the more often ...
- Does soy isoflavones interact with other medications
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Soy Isoflavones)
I'm taking soy isoflavones to help with hot flashes. I take it with my antidepressant and anxiety medication. I have been having severe night sweats. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off (2 answers)
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- I have been slowly weaning off ativan, have taken for over ten years
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Ativan)
(weaning off) was up to 1.0 3x's a day, very slow weaning off .5 at a time, and now am down to .5 twice a day (for 1 week now) but have noticed severe night sweats, bed soaking... would this be due to withdrawal?
More questions for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
More reviews for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: Nights sweats started in month 4 of taking Metformin. Sweating every night for the last 8 days. I have authentic knees and a pacemaker for bradycardia. I'm in otherwise good health with very low body fat. 6'2" / 179lbs.
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Bedtime Habits. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: My friend recently wanted me to quit smoking, so he got me a ecigarette so it is less harmful. I now use it more than i usually smoke because i can use it in the house. Before i had to go outside to have a smoke, now i can read a book or watch tv with it right in front of me and avoid the hassle o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of side effects of Gentamicin for a patient with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Gentamicin - Serum
Comments: 8 yr old son admitted to hospital 5 days ago (sat morning). Started feeling unwell on the Thursday - with very high fever (40.3) shivers and slight right side pain comes and goes but not writhing in pain. Temp spikes consistently (40.2). Was sick on sat and sun, not sick since but nausea comes and g ...
More related studies for: Pyelonephritis, Night sweats
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.