Home > Quit smoking > Itching > Quit smoking and Itching
Review: could Quit smoking cause Itching?
We study 50,244 people who have Quit smoking from FDA and social media. Among them, 916 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Quit smoking and Itching >>>
Quit smoking (latest reports from 66,830 patients) can be treated by Bupropion Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Zyban, Wellbutrin, Nicoderm Cq, Wellbutrin Xl.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 50,231 people who have quit smoking are studied. Among them, 916 (1.82%) have Itching.
Gender of people who have quit smoking and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have quit smoking and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (889 people, 97.05%)
- Hypertension (77 people, 8.41%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (47 people, 5.13%)
- Depression (44 people, 4.80%)
- Tobacco abuse (33 people, 3.60%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 3.49%)
- Pain (28 people, 3.06%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (24 people, 2.62%)
- Tobacco user (24 people, 2.62%)
- Diabetes mellitus (23 people, 2.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (727 people, 79.37%)
- Nicotine (58 people, 6.33%)
- Xanax (47 people, 5.13%)
- Lisinopril (47 people, 5.13%)
- Albuterol (44 people, 4.80%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (43 people, 4.69%)
- Spiriva (41 people, 4.48%)
- Lipitor (40 people, 4.37%)
- Simvastatin (33 people, 3.60%)
- Lexapro (26 people, 2.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Quit Smoking and Itching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching and Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
my huband had sporadic itching at times, doc prescribed levocetrizine and foratidine he took it and went for a blood check up like lft and blood sugar bilirubin was 1.3 want is this because of the drug?his direct and indirect bilirubin was at upperlimit
From this study (1 week ago):
Bumps,black blemishes only on jawbone. Its on both sides of my face. Never had skin problems until starting this medicine.
maddie on Oct, 4, 2014:
ordered oolong tea off ebay, after using it tummy was reducing but my face got thoroughly sooilt., loads of acne just kept increasing on both sides of the face, face not ok till today never had any prob before:-(
stopped using oolong tea
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Quit smoking, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Quit smoking, Itching
Common treatments for Quit Smoking and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Quit smoking symptoms:
- Nausea in Quit smoking (9,948 reports)
- Depression in Quit smoking (7,915 reports)
- Stress in Quit smoking (6,475 reports)
- Abnormal Dreams in Quit smoking (4,770 reports)
- Agrypnia in Quit smoking (4,484 reports)
- Suicidal Thoughts in Quit smoking (3,523 reports)
- Headaches in Quit smoking (3,361 reports)
- Vomiting in Quit smoking (3,347 reports)
- Feeling Abnormal in Quit smoking (3,193 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Quit smoking (2,882 reports)
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,989 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,398 reports)
- Itching in Lower cholesterol (5,533 reports)
- Itching in Multiple sclerosis (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,272 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (10 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (10 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (19 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (23 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (36 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Medroxyprogestrone Acetate
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Gouty Tophus