Would you have Itching when you have Quit smoking?
Summary: Itching is found among people with Quit smoking, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Quit smoking, and take medication Chantix.
We study 920 people who have Itching and Quit smoking from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Quit smoking and Itching >>>
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Wellbutrin, Zyban, Nicoderm Cq. (latest reports from 53,301 Quit Smoking patients)
Itching has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 88,320 Itching patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 920 people who have quit smoking and Itching are studied.
Gender of people who have quit smoking and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have quit smoking and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (889 people, 96.63%)
- Hypertension (77 people, 8.37%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (47 people, 5.11%)
- Depression (44 people, 4.78%)
- Tobacco abuse (33 people, 3.59%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 3.48%)
- Pain (28 people, 3.04%)
- Asthma (25 people, 2.72%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (24 people, 2.61%)
- Tobacco user (24 people, 2.61%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (728 people, 79.13%)
- Nicotine (58 people, 6.30%)
- Lisinopril (47 people, 5.11%)
- Xanax (47 people, 5.11%)
- Albuterol (44 people, 4.78%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (43 people, 4.67%)
- Spiriva (41 people, 4.46%)
- Lipitor (40 people, 4.35%)
- Simvastatin (33 people, 3.59%)
- Benadryl (26 people, 2.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of quit smoking and itching on
Do you have Quit Smoking and Itching?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Itching and Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Itching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Quit Smoking related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.