Home > Quit smoking > Vaginal discharge > Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge
Would you have Vaginal discharge when you have Quit smoking?
Summary: Vaginal discharge is found among people with Quit smoking, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Smoking cessation therapy, and take medication Chantix.
We study 11 people who have Vaginal discharge and Quit smoking from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge >>>
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Wellbutrin, Zyban, Nicoderm Cq. (view latest reports from 51,804 patients)
Vaginal discharge (latest reports from 4,646 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 11 people who have quit smoking and Vaginal Discharge are studied.
Age of people who have quit smoking and experienced Vaginal discharge * :
|Vaginal discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||36.36%||45.45%||0.00%||18.18% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (8 people, 72.73%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 36.36%)
- Myalgia (4 people, 36.36%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco abuse (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 36.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco user (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lung infection (3 people, 27.27%)
- Depression (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (7 people, 63.64%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 45.45%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 36.36%)
- Gemfibrozil (4 people, 36.36%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (2 people, 18.18%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 9.09%)
- Ambien (1 people, 9.09%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Discharge?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge and Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
More reviews for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Chantix for a patient with Stop Smoking. The patient has Coughing Up Blood
Comments: I was administered an immunization D tap shot, along with prescription for chantix on the same visit. Starting chantix the next day. This was a Wednesday by Monday I became very ill with a severe dry hacking cough. Pressure in my eyes, felt tired, tried antibiotics and no relief. Day 10 of chantix, ...
- A study of side effects of Nicotine Polacrilex for a patient with Quit Smoking. The patient has Adenoiditis (inflammation of an abnormally enlarged mass of lymphoid tissue at the back of the pharynx)
Comments: I´ve developed adenoiditis while taking Nicotinell 2mg a nicotine gum. I´ve had in the past adenoiditis episodes coincident with e-cig that´s why I gave up of e-cigs. After a year free from adenoiditis I turned to nicotine gums to quit smoking. I was not expecting to have adenoiditis with nicotin ...
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Chlamydial Infection. The patient has Vaginal Discharge
Comments: I'm 23 and pregnant & I was diagnosed with Chlymidia & prescribed Azithromycin by my OBGYN. As soon as I started taking the medicine brown discharge started appearing. It smells like normal discharge & nothing it bloody. I was just wondering of its the infection cleaning itself out.
- A study of side effects of Allopurinol for a patient with Gout. The patient has Vaginal Discharge
Comments: I have been recently diagnosed with a urinary infection. I have been taking this medication for about 2 years. However, I also have a foul smelling discharge that has a yellowish beige color. I have taken 6 pills for the urinary infection with a name that starts with a C. (sorry, can't recall) ...
More related studies for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Low Blood Sugar and Seroquel
- Menstrual Cramps
- Cataflam and Duragesic-100
- Adderall 20
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been ... (7 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, ... (11 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (15 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (3 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Seroquel for a 32-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (20 minutes ago)
- Celexa, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Accutane for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder Nec, ADD, Acne (2 hours ago)
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (2 hours ago)