Review: could Quit smoking cause Vaginal discharge?
We study 50,231 people who have Quit smoking from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Vaginal discharge. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge >>>
Quit smoking (latest reports from 66,794 patients) can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Wellbutrin, Zyban, Nicoderm Cq.
Vaginal discharge (latest reports from 18,678 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 50,228 people who have quit smoking are studied. Among them, 11 (0.02%) have Vaginal Discharge.
Age of people who have quit smoking and experienced Vaginal discharge * :
|Vaginal discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (8 people, 72.73%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 36.36%)
- Myalgia (4 people, 36.36%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco abuse (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 36.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco user (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lung infection (3 people, 27.27%)
- Depression (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (7 people, 63.64%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 45.45%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 36.36%)
- Gemfibrozil (4 people, 36.36%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (2 people, 18.18%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 9.09%)
- Ambien (1 people, 9.09%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vaginal Discharge and Quit smoking
- group for people who have Quit smoking
- group for people who have Vaginal Discharge
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
There is a thick white discharge with itching and an odor.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I am trying to figure out if this "acne" I have all over my face & body is actually acne or something else. It started about a month after I began taking Chantix and I was wondering if that drug could be responsible. At the beginning, I had a sty on the inside lower lid,of my eye, and within 3-4 days it ruptured and drained. I now have a hard knot, under the skin, where this sty was. Right after that is when my face began breaking out and a couple of weeks later the breakouts on my body started. During this body breakout, I also got an abcess in the crack of my bottom. It took care of itself, too, and ruptured and drained on it's own. Of course, I have been cleaning all areas with an antibacterial soap and my Dermatologist prescribed meds for the face acne. Since I have had the body breakout, the Dermatologist believes it could be something besides acne and I have to go and let them look at it. Most of the "bumps" start as tiny hard bumps you can barely see. I also have OCD so, when I feel these bumps, I pick or scratch them off, then they leave holes/craters in my skin. Some of the bumps feel as though they are "soft" on top and these also drive me crazy and I pick at them. These ooze clear liquid and will scab over and get crusty but take a very long time to heal. Along with these issues, I have had headaches, nausea, and weakness. I am trying to find answers and would appreciate any information and suggestions.
From this study (1 month ago):
Started getting a mucous like vaginal discharge two days after starting erythromycin 500mg once a day for a sinus infection
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
More reviews for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
Common treatments for Quit Smoking and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Quit smoking symptoms:
- Nausea in Quit smoking (9,948 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Quit smoking (7,914 reports)
- Anxiety in Quit smoking (6,486 reports)
- Abnormal Dreams in Quit smoking (4,770 reports)
- Inability To Sleep in Quit smoking (4,484 reports)
- Suicidal Ideation in Quit smoking (3,523 reports)
- Headaches in Quit smoking (3,353 reports)
- Vomiting in Quit smoking (3,347 reports)
- Feeling Abnormal in Quit smoking (3,193 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Quit smoking (2,880 reports)
Vaginal Discharge related symptom studies:
Quit Smoking is also known as: Cessation Of Smoking, Cigarette smoking, Smoker, Smoking - tips on how to quit, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Smoking and smokeless tobacco, Smoking cessation, Stop smoking, Tobacco Abuse, Tobacco User, Tobacco use.
Vaginal Discharge is also known as: Discharge from the vagina.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.