Home > Quit smoking > Vaginal discharge > Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge
Would you have Vaginal discharge when you have Quit smoking?
Summary: Vaginal discharge is found among people with Quit smoking, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Smoking cessation therapy, and take medication Chantix.
We study 11 people who have Vaginal discharge and Quit smoking from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge >>>
Quit smoking (latest reports from 66,844 patients) can be treated by Bupropion Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Wellbutrin, Zyban, Nicoderm Cq, Wellbutrin Xl.
Vaginal discharge (latest reports from 18,767 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 50,244 people who have quit smoking are studied. Among them, 11 (0.02%) have Vaginal Discharge.
Age of people who have quit smoking and experienced Vaginal discharge * :
|Vaginal discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (8 people, 72.73%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 36.36%)
- Myalgia (4 people, 36.36%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco abuse (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 36.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tobacco user (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lung infection (3 people, 27.27%)
- Depression (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (7 people, 63.64%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 45.45%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 36.36%)
- Gemfibrozil (4 people, 36.36%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (2 people, 18.18%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 9.09%)
- Ambien (1 people, 9.09%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Discharge?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge and Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Quit smoking
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
More reviews for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Chantix for a patient with Stop Smoking. The patient has Coughing Up Blood
Comments: I was administered an immunization D tap shot, along with prescription for chantix on the same visit. Starting chantix the next day. This was a Wednesday by Monday I became very ill with a severe dry hacking cough. Pressure in my eyes, felt tired, tried antibiotics and no relief. Day 10 of chantix, ...
- A study of side effects of Garcinia Cambogia for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina
Comments: I had a annual check up. My pap came back abnormal with chlamydia only. I have only taken garcinia cambogia a few times out of that bottle.
- A study of side effects of Nicotine Polacrilex for a patient with Quit Smoking. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
- A study of side effects of Nicotine Polacrilex for a patient with Quit Smoking. The patient has Adenoiditis (inflammation of an abnormally enlarged mass of lymphoid tissue at the back of the pharynx)
Comments: I´ve developed adenoiditis while taking Nicotinell 2mg a nicotine gum. I´ve had in the past adenoiditis episodes coincident with e-cig that´s why I gave up of e-cigs. After a year free from adenoiditis I turned to nicotine gums to quit smoking. I was not expecting to have adenoiditis with nicotin ...
More related studies for: Quit smoking, Vaginal discharge
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.