Quit smoking and Injection site extravasation - from FDA reports
Injection site extravasation is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 3 people who have Injection site extravasation and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
3 people who have Quit Smoking and Injection Site Extravasation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Injection Site Extravasation *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Injection Site Extravasation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Polycystic Ovary Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Pressure Management (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Chantix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Mucinex (1 person, 33.33%)
- Byetta (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Insomnia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Productive Cough (1 person, 33.33%)
- Menopausal Symptoms (1 person, 33.33%)
- Itching (1 person, 33.33%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Injection site extravasation and Quit smoking?
- Check symptoms - is your injection site extravasation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInjection site extravasation and Quit smoking from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,057 Quit smoking patients)
Injection Site Extravasation
Injection site extravasation (flow of (blood or lymph) from injection site) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, crohn's disease, psoriatic arthropathy, psoriasis (latest reports from 6,840 Injection site extravasation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Injection site extravasationInjection site extravasation
Other conditions that could case Injection site extravasationInjection site extravasation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just came from emerge, I have tinnitus a humming noise. I quit smoking five days ago and this started. I am using nicotine lozenges. Please someone tell me this wont last or what I can do. :( I want to start smoking but the doc said it wont help.
Hey guys! Im 19 and I suffer from DVT. I had to be hospitalzed for a while because i was very close to getting a PE. Now, im taking Xarelto, and my doctor says i cant drink or take any drugs for the next 6 months. This is hard, but i can manage. But, i have to stop smoking and this is literally ...
This ADHD medicine has changed my life to great. Not only can I focus but depression is gone when I take the 70mg. My sister died last year of lunch cancer and I have been wanting to quit but since taking Vyvanse I chain smoke. It is great for my mind but destroying my body. Bought electric ...
Hi , I desperately ned help to quit smoking for good.....i have been smoking for 30 years and couple of months back whilst abroad I was very ill and was given morphine for pain relief and found that whilst taking it I had no desire to smoke..... thus I am considering taking it now solely to quit ...