Quit smoking and Vaginal discharge - from FDA reports
Vaginal discharge is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Varenicline tartrate and have Emphysema. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal discharge with Quit smoking. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who have Quit smoking from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
17 people who have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Discharge are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Discharge *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.38 %
- 30-39: 30.77 %
- 40-49: 46.15 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (4 people, 23.53%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lung Infection (3 people, 17.65%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 11.76%)
- Cardiac Disorder (2 people, 11.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Varenicline Tartrate (6 people, 35.29%)
- Chantix (5 people, 29.41%)
- Atenolol (3 people, 17.65%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 11.76%)
- Glyburide (2 people, 11.76%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (10 people, 58.82%)
- Diarrhea (10 people, 58.82%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 47.06%)
- Pain In Extremity (7 people, 41.18%)
- Nausea (7 people, 41.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginal discharge and Quit smoking?
- Check symptoms - is your vaginal discharge caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal discharge and Quit smoking from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,056 Quit smoking patients)
Vaginal discharge has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,838 Vaginal discharge patients).
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Vaginal dischargeVaginal discharge
Other conditions that could case Vaginal dischargeVaginal discharge
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just came from emerge, I have tinnitus a humming noise. I quit smoking five days ago and this started. I am using nicotine lozenges. Please someone tell me this wont last or what I can do. :( I want to start smoking but the doc said it wont help.
Hey guys! Im 19 and I suffer from DVT. I had to be hospitalzed for a while because i was very close to getting a PE. Now, im taking Xarelto, and my doctor says i cant drink or take any drugs for the next 6 months. This is hard, but i can manage. But, i have to stop smoking and this is literally ...
Hi I'm tore 2 diabetic I've been on Janumet for a good few months I think I'm going crazy. Having s vaginal discharge and seriously wondering if it's due to meds. This is ongoing for most of two months. Arhhhhh