Home > Raynaud's phenomenon > Neuropathy peripheral > Raynaud's phenomenon and Neuropathy peripheral
Would you have Neuropathy peripheral when you have Raynaud's phenomenon?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is reported only by a few people with Raynaud's phenomenon.
We study 5 people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Raynaud's phenomenon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon and Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Raynaud's phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) (latest reports from 2,818 patients) can be treated by Nifedipine, Norvasc, Amlodipine Besylate, Procardia Xl, Procardia.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 27,652 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 501 people who have raynaud's phenomenon are studied. Among them, 5 (1.00%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Gender of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Neuropathy peripheral * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Neuropathy peripheral * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Somnolence (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Dry mouth (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 20.00%)
- Neck pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 40.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Evoxac (1 people, 20.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Nifedipine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depo-medrol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Raynaud's Phenomenon and Neuropathy Peripheral?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, Renal Failure - Chronic, Bladder Distension, and takes Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Gabapentin)
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
(Asked by a 83 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, High Creatine Level, and takes Allopurinol, Lyrica)
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Myasthenia Gravis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Imuran, Pyridostigmine Bromide)
I was exposed to a leper colony for about five months while in Vietnam. Many of the lepers died with open wounds and I actually wore some of their beads and trinkets around my neck. I slept on their beds and drank from their water source. Out of the clear blue almost 40 years later with no indicat ...
More questions for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Idiopathic insomnolence
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Neuropathy peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Adalat, Sertraline, Wellbutrin, Lyrica for a patient with Raynaud's Phenomenon, Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Unknown. The patient has Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints
Comments: Anxiety and paranoia are controlled. Night sweats numbness in fingertips. Feels like I can't breath yet oxygen levels are fine and lungs are getting air. Sometimes feel like I will pass out. Forget simple things and cant remember a day sometimes. Drop things occasionally. Ana tests and autoimmune bl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Xanax, Plaquenil, Norvasc, Synthroid, Tramadol, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Anxiety, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hypothyroidism, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Anorgasmia
Comments: I truly feel the Gabapentin is the culprit, because all the other drugs were the same and once it was added, the symptoms started. It was much later that we added the Prozac and Xanax after tragedy hit our family.
Would going off the Gabapentin help? If so, what's a good alternative for the fibr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Gabapentin, Remicade, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Antarctic Krill Oil, Vitamin C, 8-hour Bayer, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Plavix, Livalo for a patient with Arthritis, Heart Disease Congenital, Neuropathy, Goiter, Immune Enhancement Therapy. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments: I was on simvastatin until 3 months ago when my cardiologist changed my me over to livalo because I was extremely tired all the time. I think my neuropathy is getting worse. I have muscle pain and not a lot of energy. I am not diabetic.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Thiamine, CoQ10, Adderall, Januvia, Metformin for a patient with Malabsorption, Thiamine Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Add, Diabetes. The patient has Basophil % Slightly Elevated (2+ Years), Albumin Globulin Ratio Abnormal, Bun Higher Than Normal (23), Muscle Cramps, Neuropathy Peripheral, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent
Comments: I eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet to help control diabetes. Fasting Insulin levels are at the very bottom of the normal range. I exercise a lot, average 2+ hours a day riding a bicycle at 16-18 mph, plus occasional running and swimming.
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Hot Flushes Nos, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments: Been taking Levothyroxine since mid 2011. In February 2013, developed neuropathy in both lower legs (weakness) and slurred speech. As the year progressed, leg weakness is worse. Now have weakness in back and starting in both arms, plus trouble swallowing. Could the thyroid medicine possibly ha ...
More related studies for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Neuropathy peripheral
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.