Home > Raynaud's phenomenon > Vision blurred > Raynaud's phenomenon and Vision blurred
Review: could Raynaud's phenomenon cause Vision blurred?
We study 501 people who have Raynaud's phenomenon from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon and Vision blurred >>>
Raynaud's phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) (latest reports from 12,561 patients) can be treated by Nifedipine, Norvasc, Amlodipine Besylate, Procardia Xl, Procardia.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 310,932 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 501 people who have raynaud's phenomenon are studied. Among them, 11 (2.20%) have Vision Blurred.
Gender of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||22.22%||0.00%||22.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 36.36%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (4 people, 36.36%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 36.36%)
- Premature menopause (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (3 people, 27.27%)
- Back pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Cyanosis (2 people, 18.18%)
- Herpes zoster (2 people, 18.18%)
- Joint swelling (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Azathioprine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Prednisolone (4 people, 36.36%)
- Amlodipine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cyclophosphamide (4 people, 36.36%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 36.36%)
- Probenecid (3 people, 27.27%)
- Acyclovir (3 people, 27.27%)
- Claritin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 27.27%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Raynaud's Phenomenon and Vision Blurred?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred and Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hypopituitarism and fever
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
- Can occasional oxycodone use cause numbness and tingling in hands?
3 or 4 years after my treatment for throat cancer (surgery, radiation) I began to experience increased numbness and eventual tingling in both my hands, radiating usually up into my forearms and sometimes to the shoulders. Nerve conduction tests and a cervical MRI show no nerve damage or carpal tunne ...
- What are the benefits of taking lisinopril for systemic schlerederma?
My blood pressure is low. I take 80mg of Adelat Retard and 10mg of Lisinopril for systemis scheroderma. The Lisinopril was prescribed by a locum who I have never seen again.What are the benefit of taking it for my illness???
More questions for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Vision blurred
Common treatments for Raynaud's Phenomenon and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Raynaud's phenomenon symptoms:
Vision Blurred related symptom studies:
- Vision Blurred in Anxiety (1,037 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Blood pressure (2,458 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Blood triglycerides abnormal (1,260 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Depression (2,197 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Diabetes mellitus (1,002 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Hypertension (2,636 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Ms (2,528 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Osteoporosis (1,168 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Pain (1,693 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Rheumatoid arthritis (1,140 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine Sulfate, Percocet, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Colchicine, Cellcept, Aspirin, Prilosec, Plaquenil for a patient with Pain, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Calcinosis, Scleroderma, Blood Fluke, Stomach Discomfort. The patient has Night Sweats, Muscle Pain, Vision Blurred
More related studies for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Vision blurred
Recent Raynaud's Phenomenon related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Raynaud's phenomenon, Vision blurred
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)