Would you have Vision blurred when you have Raynaud's phenomenon?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people with Raynaud's phenomenon, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Hypersensitivity, and take medication Azathioprine.
We study 11 people who have Vision blurred and Raynaud's phenomenon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon and Vision blurred >>>
Raynaud's phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) can be treated by Nifedipine, Norvasc, Amlodipine Besylate, Procardia Xl, Procardia. (latest reports from 2,936 Raynaud's Phenomenon patients)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,528 Vision blurred patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 11 people who have raynaud's phenomenon and Vision Blurred are studied.
Gender of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have raynaud's phenomenon and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||30.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 36.36%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (4 people, 36.36%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 36.36%)
- Premature menopause (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (3 people, 27.27%)
- Back pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Cyanosis (2 people, 18.18%)
- Herpes zoster (2 people, 18.18%)
- Joint swelling (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Azathioprine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Prednisolone (4 people, 36.36%)
- Amlodipine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cyclophosphamide (4 people, 36.36%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 36.36%)
- Probenecid (3 people, 27.27%)
- Acyclovir (3 people, 27.27%)
- Claritin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 27.27%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Raynaud's Phenomenon and Vision Blurred?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred and Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Raynaud's phenomenon
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Nifedipine, Plaquenil for a 36-year old woman with Raynaud's Phenomenon, Lupus. The patient has Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated, Hypertension, Debility, Telangiectasia, Calcinosis
- A study of side effects of Imitrex for a 46-year old woman with Raynaud's Phenomenon. The patient has Migraine
Recent Raynaud's Phenomenon related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.