Would you have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) when you have Restless leg syndrome?
Summary: there is no Chorea reported by people with Restless leg syndrome yet.
We study people who have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) and Restless leg syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Restless leg syndrome and Chorea >>>
Restless leg syndrome
Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin. (latest reports from 17,510 Restless Leg Syndrome patients)
Chorea (abnormal involuntary movement disorder) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, convulsion, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,095 Chorea patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Restless Leg Syndrome and Chorea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Restless leg syndrome
- support group for people who have Chorea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Elavil, Adderall, Lamictal for a 54-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Cognitive Deterioration, Chorea. The patient has Chorea
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of side effects of Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Metatarsalgia
Recent Restless Leg Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.