Would you have Colitis collagenous when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Colitis collagenous is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Depression, and take medication Humira.
We study 36 people who have Colitis collagenous and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Colitis collagenous >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Prednisone, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,651 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Colitis collagenous (inflammatory bowel disease affecting the colon) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, reflux oesophagitis, gastrooesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 542 Colitis collagenous patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 36 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Colitis Collagenous are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Colitis collagenous * :
|Colitis collagenous||96.36%||3.64% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Colitis collagenous * :
|Colitis collagenous||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||54.55%||18.18%||27.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 16.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 16.67%)
- Colitis (5 people, 13.89%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.11%)
- Oesophageal ulcer (2 people, 5.56%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 2.78%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 2.78%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 2.78%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 2.78%)
- Osteopenia (1 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (28 people, 77.78%)
- Arava (22 people, 61.11%)
- Leflunomide (15 people, 41.67%)
- Enbrel (14 people, 38.89%)
- Methotrexate (13 people, 36.11%)
- Fosamax (13 people, 36.11%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (10 people, 27.78%)
- Remicade (9 people, 25.00%)
- Allegra (8 people, 22.22%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Colitis Collagenous?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Colitis Collagenous and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Colitis Collagenous
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.