Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Colitis collagenous > Rheumatoid arthritis and Colitis collagenous
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Colitis collagenous?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 36 have Colitis collagenous. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Colitis collagenous >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Colitis collagenous (inflammatory bowel disease affecting the colon) (latest reports from 2,109 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, reflux oesophagitis, gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 200,070 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 36 (0.02%) have Colitis Collagenous.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Colitis collagenous * :
|Colitis collagenous||96.36%||3.64% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Colitis collagenous * :
|Colitis collagenous||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||30.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 16.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 16.67%)
- Colitis (5 people, 13.89%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.11%)
- Oesophageal ulcer (2 people, 5.56%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 2.78%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 2.78%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 2.78%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 2.78%)
- Osteopenia (1 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (28 people, 77.78%)
- Arava (22 people, 61.11%)
- Leflunomide (15 people, 41.67%)
- Enbrel (14 people, 38.89%)
- Methotrexate (13 people, 36.11%)
- Fosamax (13 people, 36.11%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (10 people, 27.78%)
- Remicade (9 people, 25.00%)
- Allegra (8 people, 22.22%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Colitis Collagenous?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Colitis Collagenous and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Colitis Collagenous
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am a 56 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis. i also have found out i have osteoporosis. i keep getting right breast sensitivity also tingling and tenderness in right scapula area...
I am a 56 year old female with tingling in my right shoulder blade and some tenderness. I have occasional breast discomfort in the same side and sometimes my rt. nipple feels sensitive. If I touch the area, the symptom on the nipple vanishes. at times the tingling travels into my neck and symptoms s ...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can enbrel cause tremors
I've been taking embrel for 5 months and just had a single episode of tremors that lasted a couple hours. I need to know if embrel could have caused this.
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Can plaquenil cause hotflashes
I just started taking Feldene and Plaquenil on the 30th of April for RA and the markers for Lupus and I have had two episodes of what feels like a hot flash with sickness that last for about 30 minutes. I have celiac's already and not sure if the meds are just taking a while getting used to my syst ...
- How do they know my. cushings syndrome is really from acthar gel. i have only ben doing 2 1ml injections a week for ra for 4 months? they say "long time". what is considered a long time?
I dont beleive I having cushings syndrome caused by steroid use. I had a yeast infection in my esophigus on upper gi done due to severe abdominal pain. Which could have been there forever since I have asthma and never had gi done before. Adenomas on both adrenal they caused by acthar and weight gain ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- What medicine can be used for fever of rheumotid arthiritus
History of skin allergy with scalp dandruff and fungus in ears since childhood. After the birth of third baby, in 1994,fever 99 degrees and morning pain and stiffness in small joints started. In 1995 RA was diagnosed with ESR raised which was treated with ANSAID (voltral SR 100 etc)frequently till 2 ...
- Can you mix mobic and flexerill
I need the mobic for joint relief and the ativan for anxiety. The cardizem is for my blood pressure.The flexeril helps my muscles relax and i can sleep better. Are these combinations safe?
- I have ra. i take percocet, xanax, phenergan, hctz, prevacid, tums, simethicone, pepto bismol, mobic, aspirin, mobic, robaxin, prn fioricet, why are my lower legs, ankles, and feet swollen?
I had a bad UTI with hematuria, 4 Plus bacteria E Coli. I took antibiotics. near the end of treatment, due to some edema in lower extremities, i took HCTZ 25 mg daily for 3 days. i had hyponatremia with a critical level of 122. This corrected over a two week period with some fluid restriction and c ...
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Colitis collagenous
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Personalized review of arava
Have had RA for 10 years and was on Methotrexate those 10 years. Had nose bleeds which got progressively worse over the years and began to effect my quality of living. Doctor said it could NOT be the drug, but according to eHealth Me, it could. At urging of an ENT, I stopped taking Methotrexate ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Colitis collagenous
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Joint Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,431 reports)
- Pneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Not Effective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Rash in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,467 reports)
- Pain - Head in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
- Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,907 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Colitis Collagenous related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Colitis collagenous
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Colitis collagenous
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Prostate Cancer
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Preventive Health Care
- Psoriatic Arthropathy