Would you have Epidermoid cyst (Sebaceous cyst) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: there is no Epidermoid cyst reported by people with Rheumatoid arthritis yet.
We study people who have Epidermoid cyst (Sebaceous cyst) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Epidermoid cyst >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Humira, Plaquenil, Prednisone. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Epidermoid cyst (cyst usually found on the skin) has been reported by people with acne, type 2 diabetes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, sebaceous cyst. (latest reports from 72 Epidermoid cyst patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Epidermoid Cyst?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Epidermoid Cyst
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Rosacea
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 75-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Mental Retardation
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of side effects of Orencia for a 58-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Microalbuminuria
- A study of side effects of Enbrel for a 47-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Retinitis Viral, Blurred Vision, Skin Disorder
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.