Would you have Epidermoid cyst (Sebaceous cyst) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: there is no Epidermoid cyst reported by people with Rheumatoid arthritis yet.
We study people who have Epidermoid cyst (Sebaceous cyst) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Epidermoid cyst >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Enbrel, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,624 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Epidermoid cyst (cyst usually found on the skin) has been reported by people with acne, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, muscle cramps. (latest reports from 72 Epidermoid cyst patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Epidermoid Cyst?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Epidermoid Cyst
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
- A study of side effects of Advil Liqui-gels for a 64-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Peptic Esophagitis (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 38-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Pityriasis Rosea (itchy rash develops over the trunk and extremities)
- A study of drug interactions between Zestril, Metformin, Glipizide, Carvedilol, Aspirin, Prednisone for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart Mri, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Bloody Or Tarry Stools
- A study of side effects of Plaquenil for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Acute Gastritis (rapid inflammation of stomach), Diarrhoea
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.