Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Epidermoid cyst > Rheumatoid arthritis and Epidermoid cyst
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Epidermoid cyst (Sebaceous cyst)?
We study 200,061 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Epidermoid cyst >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 307,554 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Epidermoid cyst (cyst usually found on the skin) (latest reports from 302 patients) has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Sep, 12, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Epidermoid Cyst?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Epidermoid Cyst
Comments from related studies:
From this study (21 hours ago):
I used a poultice of apple cider vinegar on it and drew all the gunk and crap out of cyst left this poultice on for 4 days then after that put plain normal bandaid on then used manuka honey on it up fully heal it and close wound.
From this study (3 days ago):
In June, I had a UTI. Now it seems like I have another one in September. Did a home test and it was positive.
From this study (3 days ago):
over the last 6 month she has increasingly had fits of rage the most recent lasting for over 10 hours including paranoia, 2 suicide attempt . she attacked her husband cutting him on the face with car keys because her sister in law hugged him who was there with her own husband her brother to help clam her down which no one could do, the police had to be called. the police after releasing her recommended she go to the hospital and receive consulting which she refused.
even after all that hours later she text him saying ,she was resigning from her job ,he can have the kids ,he can keep everything the house the cars everything ,she was leaving town and he will never see her again.
i know this woman well enough to know that she is a dedicate mother and she would never just give up her house or the car that's paid for let alone ABANDON HER CHILDREN because she was having problems with her husband a man i've known my whole life my brother!
no way does this behavior make any sense, i've never seen or heard of anything like this .
this makes no sense ,so i asked myself what changed in her life ,she got RA about 1 year ago ,6 months ago started HUMIRA after using something else ,plus prednisone, and another autoimmune med.
this is the only thing that makes sense so i went online ,looked side effect of HUMIRA , and BAM now her fits of rage and depression paranoia NOW IT ALL ADD'S UP
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS that way she was out of control she might had killed her entire family, if you have trouble believing this then i guess u just have to be there,
i'm still playing that explosion of anger and rage in my head and still can't believe it and i was there
people out there report anything that even suggest a side effects
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Epidermoid cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Epidermoid cyst
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Ra in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Arthralgia in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Pneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,787 reports)
- Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,466 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,971 reports)
- Exhaustion in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Epidermoid Cyst related symptom studies:
Rheumatoid Arthritis is also known as: Arthritis - rheumatoid, RA.
Epidermoid Cyst is also known as: Epidermal cyst, Keratin cyst, Sebaceous cyst.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (20 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior
- Kallmann Syndrome
- Secondary Amyloidosis