Would you have Fluid retention when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Fluid retention is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Humira.
We study 275 people who have Fluid retention and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Fluid retention >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Fluid retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,467 Fluid retention patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 275 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Fluid Retention are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Fluid retention * :
|Fluid retention||84.20%||15.80% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Fluid retention * :
|Fluid retention||0.00%||0.30%||0.00%||2.42%||3.33%||13.64%||22.42%||57.88% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Fluid retention||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||10.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (59 people, 21.45%)
- Hypertension (54 people, 19.64%)
- Pain (53 people, 19.27%)
- Depression (34 people, 12.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (31 people, 11.27%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (30 people, 10.91%)
- Gastric disorder (28 people, 10.18%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 9.82%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 8.00%)
- Back pain (20 people, 7.27%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (177 people, 64.36%)
- Methotrexate (173 people, 62.91%)
- Folic acid (104 people, 37.82%)
- Enbrel (90 people, 32.73%)
- Prednisone (67 people, 24.36%)
- Remicade (66 people, 24.00%)
- Prednisolone (40 people, 14.55%)
- Omeprazole (37 people, 13.45%)
- Aspirin (32 people, 11.64%)
- Glipizide (30 people, 10.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and fluid retention on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fluid Retention?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fluid Retention and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Fluid Retention
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Laryngeal Necrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Actemra for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fluid Retention, Sjogren's Syndrome, Scleroedema, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Orencia for a 66-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Rash
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.