Would you have Infectious mononucleosis when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Infectious mononucleosis is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Sjogren syndrome, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 64 people who have Infectious mononucleosis and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Infectious mononucleosis >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Prednisone, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Plaquenil, Humira. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Infectious mononucleosis (infection usually caused by the epstein-barr virus) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, acne, psoriasis. (latest reports from 1,737 Infectious mononucleosis patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 64 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Infectious Mononucleosis are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Infectious mononucleosis * :
|Infectious mononucleosis||91.57%||8.43% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Infectious mononucleosis * :
|Infectious mononucleosis||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||1.59%||12.70%||28.57%||15.87%||36.51% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sjogren's syndrome (5 people, 7.81%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 7.81%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 6.25%)
- Ill-defined disorder (2 people, 3.12%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 3.12%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 3.12%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 3.12%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 3.12%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 1.56%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 1.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (30 people, 46.88%)
- Humira (21 people, 32.81%)
- Enbrel (20 people, 31.25%)
- Folic acid (18 people, 28.12%)
- Prednisolone (14 people, 21.88%)
- Azulfidine (10 people, 15.62%)
- Arava (8 people, 12.50%)
- Ketoprofen (7 people, 10.94%)
- Azulfidine en-tabs (7 people, 10.94%)
- Atarax (6 people, 9.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and infectious mononucleosis on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Infectious Mononucleosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Infectious Mononucleosis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Infectious Mononucleosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Laryngeal Necrosis
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Actemra for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fluid Retention, Sjogren's Syndrome, Scleroedema, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Orencia for a 66-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Plaquenil, Sulfasalazine, Itraconazole, Liothyronine Sodium, Amlodipine for a 75-year old woman with Hair Growth Abnormal, Dry Macular Degeneration, Arthritis - Rheumatoid, Histoplasmosis - Disseminated, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure.
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.